Creative Prep Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I completed my four day Creative foundation course last year and have since loved doing nails.

Lately I've started getting a bit more adventurous with colour and glitter etc and wondered if you could do the usual creative prep steps (with creative products ie scrubfresh etc) with a different L&P system ie EZ Flow, or do I have to buy EZ Flow prep products as well.

I have the metro and mosaic powders and have been busy mixing away, but just fancied trying something different without having to mix all the time. I'm running out of pots.

Also would I have to to an EZ Flow conversion to buy their products?

Thanks

Kaz

kaz said:
Hi geeks

I completed my four day Creative foundation course last year and have since loved doing nails.

Lately I've started getting a bit more adventurous with colour and glitter etc and wondered if you could do the usual creative prep steps (with creative products ie scrubfresh etc) with a different L&P system ie EZ Flow, or do I have to buy EZ Flow prep products as well.

I have the metro and mosaic powders and have been busy mixing away, but just fancied trying something different without having to mix all the time. I'm running out of pots.

You could do this but you may not get as good results as sticking within the same system. Every Company's prep will be relevant to their products.

Why not look at glitters which you add to your Creative Powder. I think the One Stop Nail Shops do some. I like to use Nail Graphix (www.nailsplusbeauty.com)

Also would I have to to an EZ Flow conversion to buy their products?

It is advisable but I dont believe they require it.

Thanks for your advice Fiona, I think I'll maybe stick to mixing my Creative powders, as suggested.

I'm going to Olympia later this month, so will probably go glitter mad then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back