Creative product training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicifer_noonoo

Reaction score
Hello all :)
My name is Nic and I'm a beauty therapist, about to start renting a room to perform treatments in. I'm qualified to NVQ Level 2, including manicures and pedicures. I don't do nail enhancements, but would love to use Creative products in my manis and pedis - would I have to undergo special training to use the products, even though I am qualified already? Have had a Creative mani myself (love it :)) and know that the procedure is different to the one I learnt at college.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nic

If you can show your certificates I think that you are able to buy spa pedi/mani kits and polishes etc just not supplies for enhancements such as Brisa etc.

You would need to ring The Hyperion group or take a trip down to the Manchester Academy (not far from you in Warrington) and register there with them.

It would probably be worth booking in for a spa mani and pedi course so that you know how to use the products to the best.

I have just passed an L&P conversion course with creative and their training was amazing!!!

hth

Yeah, I'd give head office a ring and see if you can book yourself onto a mani/pedi course (SPA). You have a kit with each sector which is fabulous and are shown the exact ways to use each product!
Basically you pay for the products and get the training free!

Creative Spa products are fab! xx

The training is free when you purchase the Spa Manicure and Pedicure products.

It only makes sense to take that training so that you get the most out of the products and the many ideas of how to promote the new service in your salon.

Thanks everyone for your replies. What a good deal! I'll get onto that first thing tomorrow, ever so excited :)

Latest posts

Back