Creative Products - where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful_nails

Reaction score
I'd really like to get my hands on a trial size Creative L&P coz it used to last for ages without any lifting back in the heady days when I used to have my nails serviced by someone other than lil' 'ol me

Sorry if this is a silly question but is there anything that 'forbids' the use of Creative products if you haven't been thru' their training school? :oops:

If not, does anyone know where I can buy it without paying horrific postage costs or having to put in a minimum £100 order? Some of us poor lonesome mobile techs have to watch the pennies :rolleyes:

Yes babe I am sure you can get a trial size L&P kit from Creative...........
Ring Leeds on 01132755719 they will sort you out............

For future larger orders on L&P you will have to have a Creative Certificate...............
So either a FDFC or a Conversion course is needed here,if you are already L&P qualified..............
If you are already qualified in L&P just do the conversion, it doesn't hurt at all lol......

So they will not sell you any L&P prodcuts unless you are a Creative Technician..............

There is no minimun order for any of the creative products..............
Onces you have tried this, you will never wanna try anything else lol.....
Well exept a new flavour in ice cream lol..........

love Ruth
I hope this helps xxxxxxx

Thanks Ruth! Do you know if their courses are expensive?

Well love I am not sure about the course prices..............
So best to check that out yourself with Leeds...........
Good luck
love Ruth xxxx

Hi Beautiful_Nails,
Once you can buy Creative Liquid & Powder, you can physically go across to Ellisons in Birmingham where they stock quite a good range of Creative products. I live in Wolverhampton - not too far from you - and I think Ellisons is the nearest place to us for Creative product.
All the best
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back