Creative products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandyAndy

Reaction score
Where do you buy them from - is there a catalogue, website, etc

HandyAndy said:
Where do you buy them from - is there a catalogue, website, etc
You buy them from Designer Nails and their website addy is http://www.designernails.com/ If you make contact with them they'll send you a catalogue.

can you get a catalogue even if you not creative trained for solar oil and polish?

Just wondered

I'm a Star said:
can you get a catalogue even if you not creative trained for solar oil and polish?

Just wondered
I'm not Creative trained and i buy enamels and MTW from them. You may need to fax or send them your certificates from your Star Nails training.

I'm a Star said:

Just wondered
Liquid and powder are the only exceptions......................
Everything else is fine....................
HTH

You can buy Creative products from Ellisons but it just made sense to get a catalogue and see what else is available. Everyone seems to rave about creme puff, solar oil, etc so I'd like to try it and possibly get a nail trainer. If they don't send me one fair enough but it would seem silly to deter potential clients for products and courses. No one is going to into something like training etc blind so I can't see why they wouldn't but we'll see.

Hi Andy

If you want a nail trainer would it not be good to do the training with them as you get one included.

Hi Andy,

A nail trainer is certainly a good investment as is Creative training. You could also ask on this site if anyone has a nail trainer for sail under the "wanted" forum. In any case, give Creative a call and ask them for a catalogue as well as a course prospectus. They have an education centre in Loughton. (I don't know how I would have survived without Hannah - my faithful nail trainer!)

HI

Creative will supply you provided that you are qualified. If you are qualified they will supply you with everything except L+P and Brisa (i think). They dont sell directly to the public so you would have to prove you are qualified.

Thanks. Phoned them, they were very helpful and will send me the catalogue and some training details. Think it might be worth doing some of their coures in addition my manicure and ped course.

Latest posts

Back