creative retail prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

Can you tell me please the price you sell the products in your salon to customer please because i do not know how to make the price .

Creative hand and body wash 8.3 oz solar butter 3.5 oz solar manicure 5 oz solar speed 1 oz super shiney top coat .5 oz sticky base coat .5 oz and enamel .

Thank you mui from the land of smiles

hi Mui

Recommended Retail Prices in Creative Brochure are as follows hun:

Scentsations Hand and Body Wash 8.3oz £6.95
Solar Butter 3.5oz £13.95
Solar Manicure 5oz £13.95
Solar Speed 1oz £5.95
Super Shiney Top Coat 1/2oz £8.95
Sticky Base Coat 1/2oz £8.95
Nail Enamel £10.00

kx

mui said:
sawasdee ka

Can you tell me please the price you sell the products in your salon to customer please because i do not know how to make the price .

Creative hand and body wash 8.3 oz solar butter 3.5 oz solar manicure 5 oz solar speed 1 oz super shiney top coat .5 oz sticky base coat .5 oz and enamel .

Thank you mui from the land of smiles

Mui,

Recommended retail prices are:

Hand & body wash (8oz) - £6.l95
Solar Butter (3.5oz) - £12.95
Solar Manicure (5oz) - £12.95
Solar Speed (1oz) - £5.00
Super Shiny Top Coat (0.5oz) - £8.95
Sticky Base Coat (0.5oz) - £8.95
Creative Colour Enamel - £8.50

Sorry I don't have a clue about currency conversion.

Karren said:
hi Mui

Recommended Retail Prices in Creative Brochure are as follows hun:

Scentsations Hand and Body Wash 8.3oz £6.95
Solar Butter 3.5oz £13.95
Solar Manicure 5oz £13.95
Solar Speed 1oz £5.95
Super Shiney Top Coat 1/2oz £8.95
Sticky Base Coat 1/2oz £8.95
Nail Enamel £10.00

kx

Karren thank you i only want 1 more is price for solar oil 2.3 oz

Thank you mui

Karren,

I think I may have an older brochure than you - mine is the white 2003 catalogue. Is there a more recent one (I was issued mine only recently from the OSNS in Loughton)?

Hey Chris / Mui

Yeh i just saw your reply and thought omg i've put something wrong in post AGAIN ! lol

BUT NO. Chris you are right your prices i think are from the 2003 brochure, mine are from the more recent 2004 brochure - sorry for confusion Mui

Mui - Solar Oil prices are as follows:

Solar Oil 1/4oz £5.50
Solar Oil 1/2 oz £9.95

Solar Oil 2.3oz ? have no idea if you retail these as they are huge bottles and they are not shown in Recommeded Retail Page on brochure

I think some people on here have mentioned selling the Pinkie (very tiny bottles) for £2.95 ? you may want to check this out in search options.

anything else i can help with Mui just ask

have a good day guys, though the sunshine is hiding here today !

kx

NailNovice2 said:
Karren,

I think I may have an older brochure than you - mine is the white 2003 catalogue. Is there a more recent one (I was issued mine only recently from the OSNS in Loughton)?

Karren,

Thanks for that! I've just ordered a new catalogue from HQ in Leeds as Loughton have been unable to get a supply.

you are so welcome im just glad im able to be in a position to help others now, even in the smallest of ways - makes you feel good.

I had to get mine from leeds too as my one stop shop do not have any, leeds sent it through really quickly
kx

NailNovice2 said:
Karren,

Thanks for that! I've just ordered a new catalogue from HQ in Leeds as Loughton have been unable to get a supply.

Is there a charge for the catalogues, if so how much & what is the tel No to get one?

Thanks
Sonia

No charge for brochure, just give them your Creative ID number

Tel. 0113 275 5719

kx

princessmowgli said:
Is there a charge for the catalogues, if so how much & what is the tel No to get one?

Thanks
Sonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back