Creative Sale??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deffo worth the drive I got there around 8.45am bit of brekki in Macdonalds and met up with a friend and we ended up being first in the queue hehe Nice few bags of bargins. Now to save up for next year lol

Just to clarify, the email only went to those in the surrounding areas.

it definitely worth the drive!! i got up at 8am to prepare my self!! and i only live 30mins away!! haha

but u need to get there early and be ready for it!! i was soo exited on the drive down! i think because i went last year i new this was something that i didn't want to miss! and this year it was even better! but even busier!
it is a bit off a hunt! but att the prices you just have to buy it ALL and yess there are queue but its worth waiting in line for! i hada little pack up in my hand bag for when i was in the queue! hehe but its nice to see every one and have a chat while your waiting! :) x

Why do you use S2 when you have a kick ass distributor right there in Scotland?

I much prefer ordering online and the S2 website. More often than not I order outwith office hours.

It's S2 you need to tell not the salon geek ... telling salon geek will not get you anywhere in a hurry.

I have told S2. I was just commenting on Mrs Geeks post.

Obviously something is wrong with the address they have. I would email them and ask them to up date and add your email addy typed out by you.

I confirmed my email address and had it quoted back to me. All correct. I receive order confirmations etc. fine just not mailing list data.

Samuel has confirmed above why you did not receive an email .. They were only sent out to customers in the surrounding area .. Other announcements were sent in orders. All orders sent out in December. If you didn't order in December then you will have missed the announcement. Best read those things when you get them and not throw them out with the packing. :hug:

It sounds great...........perhaps they would like to open up a branch in the South West.....:idea::lol:

Other announcements were sent in orders. All orders sent out in December. If you didn't order in December then you will have missed the announcement. Best read those things when you get them and not throw them out with the packing. :hug:

I had 2 orders in December and another 2 in January. I read everything that comes with the orders but I haven't had anything other than my picking ticket for months.

:hug:..

Latest posts

Back