Creative Sale??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily S

Cheap ain't nice and nice ain't cheap <3
Reaction score
My Sister has just called me to say that a friend of hers on Facebook wrote a status last night saying 'bought loads at the Creative sale, was sooo busy' (or something along those lines).. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of this sale and where exactly it was - is it still on?

:)

it was yesterday, one day only in leeds sweet squared :hug:

Never mind, there will be another one next year, :hug:

I found out about it because I got an email off sweet squared. Are you a member?

I'm a member no email :cry: lol xx

I'm a member - not sure about e-mail I don't check often, oops! :(

Oh sorry no idea then!

I got a few leaflets in the post with any orders over the last few months :hug:

I got an email as well but had already heard from another technician and we went together lol. Must admit first time I've been and I've never seen anything like it people just pushing and shoving and throwing stuff in boxes and bags lol Must remember next time it isn't a stroll round the shop it's every technician for themselves rofl

What sort of offers were on, and is it the same sort of thing each year?

It is discontinued lines or things that have the Creative Branding but obviously are now CND!! Minx fingers were on sale, alot of the Spa stuff was on sale this time, polish, brisa, sensations, uniforms, lamps, loads & loads more things. It's def worth the visit, but it is a bum fight xxxx

I wish you were able to buy the sale stuff online. It's not fair! not everyone lives in leeds!

And not everyone who came lived in Leeds!! It may not seem fair but then it's not the sort of sale that could be done on line. Its a YOU HAVE TO BE THERE kind of sale.

There's everything from goods in damaged packaging to ends of lines to discontinued colours ... Nightmare to put on line and a huge amount of work and expense.

Call it a perk for local customers or those who want to make the effort to drive ... After all Newcastle is really not very far away.

ESP if u make a day of it, can't wait for next year! Gonna take some friend techs nxt year, then go for lunch etc :)

Hi all
Some if the comments on this thread had me in stitches. People were queueing out of the car park from 9
Am.

So how did we let people know. We sent Sale leaflets in all packages which started in December, we told people on the phones when they called to order. We didn't put it on the site and we can't put it on the site as most of the stuff isn't even in the catalogue.

It is end of line, old packaging, discontinued products... Prices all include VAT to make it easy and prices start from £1 to no more than £10 so there are tonnes of bargains.

Normally it is the last Sunday in January but I think we are going to do another this year in between Xmas and New Year.

Sorry if u missed it but you can always come next time. If you didn't get an email... Please check at S2 that we actually have your email. Hope this helps.

We sent Sale leaflets in all packages which started in December.

I have had a few orders through December and January but have not had any leaflets in my packages.

If you didn't get an email... Please check at S2 that we actually have your email. Hope this helps.

I have just phoned S2 to double check that I am on the mailing list. Advised I was on the mailing list and am 'ticked' to receive everything... Have not received anything!?
Was told the last email sent to me was 2/2/11 (today)... Have not received anything!?

Strange!

Why do you use S2 when you have a kick ass distributor right there in Scotland?

It's S2 you need to tell not the salon geek ... telling salon geek will not get you anywhere in a hurry. Obviously something is wrong with the address they have. I would email them and ask them to up date and add your email addy typed out by you.

And not everyone who came lived in Leeds!! It may not seem fair but then it's not the sort of sale that could be done on line. Its a YOU HAVE TO BE THERE kind of sale.

There's everything from goods in damaged packaging to ends of lines to discontinued colours ... Nightmare to put on line and a huge amount of work and expense.

Call it a perk for local customers or those who want to make the effort to drive ... After all Newcastle is really not very far away.

I think if the sale is as good as people are making it out to be then I think I might drive to the next one. If it's really good then it's worth the 4 hours travel time (2 hours there and 2 back)

Latest posts

Back