creative salon/tech in spain?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
hi there
as i know i can't take my acrylics with me on a plane, can any one put me in touch with a creative nail tech/salon in or around DENIA in spain? My mum lives out there and i'll be over there for about 4 weeks...so i'll def need one infill - hopefully no repairs as i don't intend to do anything other than sunbathe!!. It'll be quite a treat to get them done by someone else! It almost ruined my last trip when my nails looked like c**p after a month away! :cry: I don't really want to go to the hassle of sending my kit out. Perhaps Geeg knows....?

Hiya

I think there is a creative salon in Torrevieja called perfect ten Geeg will tell you more as she helped them on there way its not Far from Denia oh I love the area I used to spend the whole of August out there when my mum had her Villa there have a fab time.

Take care Dawnie xxx

thanks dawnie
i love it there too....can't wait!

Tickled Pink! said:
thanks dawnie
i love it there too....can't wait!

Hi There, I have just returned from Spain after 2 yrs, perfect 10 is in the Villa Martin of Torreveija.

I go to playa flamenca every year and i take my NSI stuff with me, as i never had time to do my nails befor i went and i just put it in my case. Ive never had a problem.

I think there's a Creative distributors in Alicante.

Both Torrevieja and Alicante are miles from Denja .... But Moraira isn't and you'll want to go there anyway to have a look around because it is a charming little coastal town AND Joannalea Carlisle (Spanish Champion 2003) works there. I'm only a few miles away too. Jo's number is 686 914 893 to book an appointment ... you will not be disappointed. I know all the nail technicians around these parts and believe me there isn't anyone who is as good as Jo. She does amazing pedicures too .. the best I have ever had. I go every two weeks so maybe I'll see you there? Have a great trip. x

geeg said:
She does amazing pedicures too .. the best I have ever had.

Geeg, I am really into pedicures and would very much like to specialize in them. Can you tell me what your definition of an amazing pedicure is? I guess it isn't just the products. Can you give us some idea of what Jo actually does. Is it the getting rid of rough skin, the massage.................I'm dying to know. Cheers. x

Kimmi - Have you done the Spa Manicure and Pedicure courses. They are brilliant and you are shown how to apply the products and the benefits of the products, etc. Both are excellent classes and real pamper sessions.

Kimmi Rocks said:
Geeg, I am really into pedicures and would very much like to specialize in them. Can you tell me what your definition of an amazing pedicure is? I guess it isn't just the products. Can you give us some idea of what Jo actually does. Is it the getting rid of rough skin, the massage.................I'm dying to know. Cheers. x

A few things make an amazing pedicure for me.
1. Beautiful Products that work! Creative SpaPedicure
2. Beautiful shaping of the toenails
3. She gets rid of every scrap of cuticle from the nails
4. Great massage
5. My enamel lasts sometimes 4 weeks - if I have missed an appointment because she can't fit me in. Honestly 4 weeks and that is in shoes not going barefoot. that's on all nails (I only have the 2 large toenails overlaid to keep them perfect).
I do not really have a problem with hard skin ... but she always has a little go with the rasp so they stay like a baby's bum!!

3. She gets rid of every scrap of cuticle from the nails

Now that is something I feel is essential in both manicure and pedicure.

I have paid a lot of ££££'s for treatments that have left the nails looking less than brilliant purely because the cuticle has not been removed properly. The finished result looks OK, when you leave the salon with the oils and cream on, but 1hr later you can see the dried cuticle etc showing through and a day or two after the polish is peeling off!!!

A client is always, always impressed by the finished result - both good looks and durability are (in my book) the key words!!! However, both can only be gained by proper preparation and attention to detail! I would forgo any massage in order to have my nails looking superb and what is more that look LASTING!!!!

Cheers Geeg and Chris (Nail Novice 2)

Gonna book myself on the Creative Spa Mani/Pedi course. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back