Creative Scentsations - which is most popular product/ smell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
I have been toying with the idea of getting a few of these just to sample on my clients & see what the feedback from them is like. I have ordered a Vanilla Shimmer Hand & Body lotion to use on my clients after ther enhancement service. So i've got a couple of small ones of those coming, together with a Cherry & Nutmeg, Mango & Coconut & Cranberry hand & body lotions.
I don't do manicure at the moment, but i thought i'd like to try retailing with these products as they look lovely, but i don't want to spend out on 30 bottles of something that will just sit there gathering dust as nobody is keen on the smell etc.

So all you Scentsations retailing geeks................Which of these products are working for you just now & which fragrances go out the door first:lol: ???

Thanks very much for your help on this.:hug: :hug:

I use a different one each month so the clients can go home with the fragrance on them for a long time LOL - My faves are Citrus & Green Tea, Tangerine & Lemongrass, Coconut & Mango and Lavendar & Jojoba.

my clients favourite is vanilla but my favorite is birch adn mint but theya re all lovely really.

Hello,
What do the Scentsations normally retail for? Has anyone had clients that have said they cost too much?

It depends which product you go for & which size.

I've gone for the 8oz Vanilla to use on clients & the 2oz rrp £4.95 for clients to buy (handbag size i thought) with the hand & body lotion
The 8oz would be £12.95 rrp,
8oz hand & body wash rrp £6.95.

They are more expensive that superdrug! But if they can afford to have their nails done etc & the product is lovely i'm sure they will pay it no problems.

I have found the wildflower and chamomile to be popular as it is nice and fresh smelling although most of my clients actually prefer solar silk

i have the black cherry and nutmeg all my clients love it ionly got that one because the mango and coconut was out of stock

cucumber & aloe all the way, my clients love the smell of it, it retails well too.

mango & coconut perfect for this time of year too !

amb xx

Thanks everyone for your responses to this - anyone else wish to contribute i'd be grateful too.

Mango & Coconut has three votes so far

all others mentioned so far 'un poin' each! (sorry - got my Eurovision head on!)

I have one of all the small scentations displays - and I was devestated when I retailed a few of them - cos it doesn't look as attractive now:lol: Hubby won't let me buy another one as a spare to keep the one on show stocked up:rolleyes:

Mango and Coconut is the most popular with my clients, they reckon it smells of holidays and makes them smile :D

One refuses to use it as she says Mango should only be used in Mango Chutney on your poppadoms :lol:

Second favourite is the Vanilla

Thirdly is the Cranberry

Personally I can't stand cucumber so I'd never buy it for them to try :lol:

mango and coconut !

cranberry

peach and gingseng

birch and mint

blackcherry and nutmeg

i keep a good stock of quite a few and i have a scentsation wash in my cloakroom which EVERY client uses before service commences ! of course i usually have a run on the flavour that is in there - i also change it regularly

i also have a solar silk, solar butter and two scentsation lotions on my desk for EVERY client to have following their service - obvoiusly there are additional benefits to the solar silk and solar butter but depending on which scentsation lotions i have on the desk i have a run on them too !

i also have a third different scentsation lotion in my pedicure area !

so in summary i guess unless my clients have a favourite i tend to retail well on the ones i currently have out in my cloakroom and on my desk so im always sure to have more in stock of those ! it may seem that i use a lot of my stock but i tell you what THIS WAY WORKS !

gosh sorry for so long hope this helps a little

kxx

Thanks Karen - that's excellent info. I have bought the larger Vanilla to use on my desk & some extra small ones to retail because of using it on them.

For those who are interested - the favs are so far

Mango & Coconut 5 votes
Cranberry 2 votes
Black Cherry & Nutmeg 2 votes
Vanilla 2 votes
Birch & bMint 2 votes

Keep em coming!

Mango and coconut
Peach and Ginseng
Cucumber and aloe

Client preference in that order.....but I love them all:) :)

Mmmmm... never tried these, I love mango and I love coconut -
At the moment I've got some Essie Smoothies, the tangerine and cranberry and clients love that -

I think I may have to get me some mango & coconut Creative Scentsations!

Can you get samples anywhere?

Sounds yum! x

peach and ginseng, lavender, birch mint, cranberry, black cherry, mango peach, vanilla, cucumber,, all of them excpet apple cinnamon i cant stand that smell, but i guess your male clients would

at the moment im using blackcherry and nutmeg and i love it the smell is lovely. but mango and coconut is really nice too.

Honeysuckle and Pink Grapefruit is my fave at the moment.

Black cherry & nutmeg, peach & ginger & tang & lgrass. I just got these & it's a hit here.

Latest posts

Back