Creative Scentsations - which is most popular product/ smell?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Melon & Jasmin is very popular one.

Lana said:
Melon & Jasmin is very popular one.
ooh yes its fabulous!!!

ooooh y

Mango & Coconut is my favourite then Tangerine & Lemongrass 2nd fav.

I recently bought Citrus & Green Tea. Not use it yet but really liked the refreshing smell and is not too overpowering. I was tempted by the tangerine but it is very strong and thought maybe not everyone would like it. (I loved it tough!)

my clients love cucumber & aloe, also my favourite

Citrus & Green tea is fabulous as is the Honeysuckle & Pink Grapefruit & I find both of those go down well. My absolute fave is Wildflower & Chamomile. I get through a lot of that & though I try not to, I think I must influence clients choices because they seem to share my taste.
I still have a full bottle of Vanilla Shimmer that is now 2 years old, I find it sickly & no-one else seems to like it much either!

No one seems to have mentioned Pear & Dandelion one of my hubbies favourites!!
Most popular retail one I have found is Mango and Coconut by a mile....also Cranberry and Black Cherry & Nutmeg....but the posts on this thread show that basically there is one for every taste........Personally I agree with Glorsclaws and my Vanilla Shimmer also collected dust as it is such a strong fragrance clients felt it would clash with their perfume !!

Bev Rose said:
I have been toying with the idea of getting a few of these just to sample on my clients & see what the feedback from them is like. I have ordered a Vanilla Shimmer Hand & Body lotion to use on my clients after ther enhancement service. So i've got a couple of small ones of those coming, together with a Cherry & Nutmeg, Mango & Coconut & Cranberry hand & body lotions.
I don't do manicure at the moment, but i thought i'd like to try retailing with these products as they look lovely, but i don't want to spend out on 30 bottles of something that will just sit there gathering dust as nobody is keen on the smell etc.

So all you Scentsations retailing geeks................Which of these products are working for you just now & which fragrances go out the door first:lol: ???

Thanks very much for your help on this.:hug: :hug:
Ooooo I LOVE all of them (especially any citrus ones)...along with solar oil they are the product I would never be without ..clients get excited when they have a choice too...just dont offer more than two or three at a time or you will end up waiting all day while they decide lol x

Definitely cranberry - I know it sounds christmassy but its lovely and fruity too.

Latest posts

Back