Creative school kits/ teaching at a school

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How was you training in school

• great

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • fair

Votes: 27 38.6%
  • poor

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIKA JOHNSON

Reaction score
I am in the transition of taking over a nailtech program at the local beauty school,does anyone know if creative has school kits? The school is currently using tammy taylor. I think tammy is a good teacher, but I think the product needs some updating.Any Advice? ;) ;) When I went to school we had an instuctor who had not done nails in the salon a day in her life. Needless to say I sucked for a long time. Thanks to all the creative classes I have been able to attend and all great creative educators that let me pick their brain I feel every day Im going somewhere great. :D I want to be the best teacher I can be and its a big responsibilaty to me. I love nails! 8)

Hi Erika,

I did my training with a "tech pack" provided by Creative (the school was a private hair/nails school) and my class were the guinea pigs for the product. If you look at my pic with my cat, you will see the tech pack. It included almost all of the spa mani/pedi products as well as a selection of the 3 popular tips (eclipse, velocity and formation) and a supply of radical, retention+ and 4 perfect colour powders (clear, natural, pink & white) plus scrubfresh, cool blue, speed bond. And a master series brush. The school added the implements and other supplies like nail wipes. We received a visit from a CND educator before we graduated, and we also received a year's free subscription to Nailpro magazine. The absolute best though was after I graduated, and because I already had the tech pack, I was able to take the 2-day Master class for no additional cost.

I would highly recommend going this route, from the viewpoint of a student, I was totally impressed with the quality of the products from Day 1.

Laura

scratchmyback said:
Hi Erika,

was totally impressed with the quality of the products from Day 1.

Laura
i did my training at college and was very pleased with it. the tutor was very thoro' and didnt pass anyone that was not up to scratch

Hi!

Sounds great, how much, all in all did it cost then to become a MAster Tech.
and how many days all together?

scratchmyback said:
Hi Erika,

I did my training with a "tech pack" provided by Creative (the school was a private hair/nails school) and my class were the guinea pigs for the product. If you look at my pic with my cat, you will see the tech pack. It included almost all of the spa mani/pedi products as well as a selection of the 3 popular tips (eclipse, velocity and formation) and a supply of radical, retention+ and 4 perfect colour powders (clear, natural, pink & white) plus scrubfresh, cool blue, speed bond. And a master series brush. The school added the implements and other supplies like nail wipes. We received a visit from a CND educator before we graduated, and we also received a year's free subscription to Nailpro magazine. The absolute best though was after I graduated, and because I already had the tech pack, I was able to take the 2-day Master class for no additional cost.

I would highly recommend going this route, from the viewpoint of a student, I was totally impressed with the quality of the products from Day 1.

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back