creative soft white, white, ultra white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbn

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have used creative perfect color soft white and ultra white and no problems soo far but today try out the creative perfect color white from the local supply. This white is looks too white and when it's dried, it's does looks soo fake and it is not tough as compare to soft white and ultra white.

I'd notice It's very easy/soft to file down and felt it's too soft and lightness and it is not strong or hard like other creative white? It is not solid like other white?

why is it soft than other white? I can felt when I file it down, the file does take alots powder with it.

please can someone confirm me this?

I'd also bought supershiney top coat and it's colour oranges? I'd ask why? he replied it's a new colour for supershiney top coat.
I'm worrying that the products I brought might be fake?

Where did you buy the products from?
L&P is L&P and Soft white of whiote are not going to be any stronger or less strong than the other!?
Super Shiney as far as I know, I have 3 bottles of the stuff, is purple.
Also the white does not look fake, imho.
Did you buy the products from a reputable supplier??

The only time i have found Creative perfect colour white to be soft still when filing is when i started out and was getting my mix ratio wrong (too wet ),
when placed correctly creating the right balance it does not look fake, it is meant to be a very bright white, that is why it is used in the comps.
Where did you get your supplies from ?

I'd also bought supershiney top coat and it's colour oranges? I'd ask why? he replied it's a new colour for supershiney top coat.
I'm worrying that the products I brought might be fake?
Where did you buy your Super Shiney from? It's a purpley/pink colour, sometimes looks lilac.

Thanks lot, I got the products it from nail supply beauty. It's small shop has just open, I will never buy anythings from there ever gain! I will call them and need a clear explanation about supershiney and powder.

My worrying is I have used on a couple clients soo when they return for maintenance. I will see the differents

are you sure it is definately super shiney, what does it say on the bottle? you may have bought the creative looks wet topcoat which is orange! the people at the warehouse probobly arent familiar with the names of creative products and if you have asked for super shiney topcoat they might not have realised this was the name and thought you just wanted a super shiney topcoat and gave you looks wet! if that makes sense! xx

Latest posts

Back