Creative Stickey Base Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahmorg1

Reaction score
I have seen a product by Creative called Stickey Base Coat, does it really do what it says.

Do you have to use Creative Nail Varnishes and Top coat, or can I use it with my OPI varnishes.

If it is not very good, can you recommend a base coat and top coat?

Thanks

It does what it implies! It acts like double sided stciky tape, so that the enamel 'sticks' to it!. It is a fab product!
You can certainly use it with any nail varnishes, and then a good top coat like Super Shiney!
hth's xx

I use Stickey all the time. Many clients have said that if they do their own nails they last for 2-3 days whereas my manicure lasts for 7-9. These are people who are gardening, decorating, dealing with kids etc:)

I have seen a product by Creative called Stickey Base Coat, does it really do what it says.
Most definitely :green:

Do you have to use Creative Nail Varnishes and Top coat, or can I use it with my OPI varnishes.
No you don't have to use Creative enamels with Stickey, but you will get the best results by staying within the same brand.
hth's

This is a wonderful base coat I only use one other ORLY's Bonder wouldn't use anything else.

As far as top coats I still trying to find one I really love used super shiny by cnd for a long time but its just to thin for me i mostley just top coat with gel

I have used Stickey basecoat with OPI polishes a client used to bring in with her, with no problems at all. It is a great basecoat, she was a great client, don't remember her polish ever chipping!!!

Latest posts

Back