creative stock

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallyl

Reaction score
hello im really really sorry if this question has been asked but where can i get my hands on cnd stock looked on web and cant find details of sweet squared (comp very old) deperate for stock, have they got new brochure? in mid wales so cant drive anywhere
thank you for any help
sally xxxx

Sweet Squared - Home is the website you want - also if you check out the recent posts by Mrs Geek there is a huge list of current CND distributors, only posted today.

i did see that but didnt see numbers anywhere?? ill try the web site, thank you xxxx

SWEET SQUARED UK DISTRIBUTOR FOR CND

0845 210 60 60

cool, thank you just placed my order, cant take payment by phone yet though so have to wait, but glad finally been able to order, very excited!! do you happen to know if creative are in the gmex show?
sally xx

Post from Mrs Geek

CND Sub Distributors & Ambassadors
I thought I'd take this opportunity to fill you all in on where we are with Ambassadors and Sub-distributors moving forward under the Sweet Squared banner.

Sweet Squared / The Sweet Shop is currently at the old Hyperion address of 6 Clayton Wood Bank (I say currently because we are considering moving as this premesis is HUGE (even in HG's hey day the building here was never full up). Anyway, this address houses training and products.

Our Sub Distributors or Mini Sweet Shops (god knows what subs will make of that :lol:) with Creative Nail Academies attached are below in bold:

SUBS & Creative Academies

Leeds - Samuel Sweet + 3
Ellisons - Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry - Marianne Manley - SUB
Glasgow - Fee Squared (that's Fiona and Wee Fee Wallace)
Glasgow - Lorraine & Shelley - SUB
Newcastle upon Tyne - Wendy Leighton
East Yorks - Carmen Parker
Blackpool - Julia Forster (Julia tends to train from Manchester)
Manchester - Debbie Easter - SUB
Cheshire - Katie Ellison (again Katie trains from Manchester)
Shropshire - Marianne and Jenny
Wales / Bristol - Andrea Sanderson
Cornwall / Devon / Bristol - Katrina Kneebone
Sittinbourne Kent - Liza Smith
Maiden head Berks - Pamle Rohlf
Crawley - West Sussex - Denise Holland
London - Ketan Patel - SUB
Milton Keynes - Anne Swain - SUB
Oxon / the world - Amanda Fontanarrosa

who have I missed....??? NO ONE!!

That means that if they are not on the list, they are NOT representing the CND line and will NOT be able to give you a RECOGNISED CND certificate or give you a recognised ID number etc. Make sure you are going to an AUTHORISED CND Ambassador so you know you are receiving the most up-to-date and up-to-the-minute training.

You may be thinking "but what about so and so.... "

Let me say one more time, if they are not on the list, they are not authorised to sell or teach under the CND banner. If they are doing so, they are doing so without our or CND's consent; training given will be old info, out-of-date and will not be honoured.

I hope this clarifies!! :!::)

0845 210 60 60

Latest posts

Back