Creative Super Shiney

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boop

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, This may sound like a daft question.........but what colour is creative's super shiney?????? i always thought it was purple and got some off ebay (which i wont be doing again!) and it is like a clear pinky colour..
just wonder if its the real thing or not? as in my product catalogue it is purple. can anyone shed some light???

Thanks xxxxx

Mine is purple. The only way you can be sure you are getting the real thing is by purchasing from a proper Creative outlet.

this is what colour it should be, be careful in future what you buy from ebay. check out geekbay first or stick to buying from a Creative One Stop Nail Shop or head office.

Thanks for your replys, just wanted to check before i left neg feedback! def wont be buying from off ebay again! was just a one off as with being at work all day and Creative head office doing the same hours its hard to order! So thought it would be easier - NOT AGAIN!!!
xxxx

Hi,

Super Shiney is normally purple, however, I once bough some from Creative and it was a pinky very pale purple colour.

River

my supershiney looks like a pinky/lilac colour, but then i'm getting to the bottom of the bottle and the colour never seems as intense as when the bottle is new.

Do you know what I've never seen it as purple, I've always seen it as pink....but it is the colour as in Sandi's pic, whether that's pink or purple!!!

maybe its pink because its been in the sun? I have a nail enamel colour from creative that was a dark pink and because it was in the sun/heat it turned a paler colour. I woudnt leave negative feedback, speak with them first, or try the product and you should be able to tell if its super shiney. its quality should speak for itself. remember that this is this persons business and they may not have cheated you at all:) . cheers, nat.

i have to agree, i use super shiney and it is pinky clear (i think).:eek:

Super Shiney Top Coat should look like the image above ... whether you call it pinky purple or purply pink or whatever. If the product you received was pink, then it was way out of date or had been kept in the wrong environment. Either way you have purchased sub-standard product from ebay with more than likely, a bigger price tag than if you had bought from a legitimate source.

If you organize your time, there is no reason why you have to be put in the position to order like you have. Keep a running list of products you need and anyone can find the time to order from Creative when and what they want.

Latest posts

Back