Creative swatch ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KIB

Reaction score
Anybody have an unusual way of displaying gel swatches? Wondering if there was anything more fun than just the plastic rings. I'd love to avoid using masses of plastic!
Thanks

Anybody have an unusual way of displaying gel swatches? Wondering if there was anything more fun than just the plastic rings. I'd love to avoid using masses of plastic!
Thanks

I liked the small squate glass beads with the colours painted on the underside, they look amazing. I can't remember who did them but she did them as part if C-19 compliance so clients didn't touch the bottles. They were about 1cm×1cm each and looked like mosaic all together. I'll see if I can find a picture of them.

That's lovely!

Reusable too, soak them in acetone to remove and apply new colour if one colour is no longer available

What do you think about doing similar but setting them in rings or earring and displaying in jewellery box/hanger?

What do you think about doing similar but setting them in rings or earring and displaying in jewellery box/hanger?

Gel polish rings were massive on here a couple of years back, we were all buying glass cabochons and painting the back with Gel Polish to match clients nails or outfits, we made a killing ;):p

Haha ok I'm late to the party!

Thanks for the ideas everyone, testing the cabochon today

Attachments

• 20200927_103238.jpg
    20200927_103238.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back