Creative/Sweet Squared - minimum order?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi, Could you please tell me if there is a minimum order with Creative/Sweet Squared?

Many thanks
Louise

no hun i am sure there isnt, :green:

The best way to find out would be to ring them (08452106060) and ask. They are are great bunch & don't bite!

Ask them to send you a catalogue too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I phoned Sweet Squared and was told no minimum just postage to pay. With OPI £50 minimum + postage. Creative/Sweet Squared I am now a convert.

Thats what i love about S2

I placed a phone order this morning with no catalogue so only had the description to go on and they was fab, searched them out for me, also went looking to see if they had any INM exact natural tips laying around and got me a moxie trial kit to boot.

I cant fault them, spoke to 3 people and all was lovely, and no minimum order :green:

I have to agree, the customer service team is fantastic. Can't rate them highly enough.:hug:

What Is Creative / Sweet Squared
Thank You

Sweet Squared is the UK distributor for Creative Nail Design products

Don't forget there's no minimum order but there is a set price postage which can make a small order feel more expensive....... I know it's set as an average across all orders (which is a good thing) but it can bump up the cost of just a couple of items...... Just bear it in mind!

And you get love and respect,not bad going really :wink2:

Seriously though,it's the little touches that make S2 IMO so wonderfull to deal with :D

Latest posts

Back