creative 'table basics kit'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
hi guys, just have a question for you . while having a sneeky look at ebay i saw this kit for sale, it contains 8oz retention+, pink powder, white powder,
dish and towel, well it looks really good, do any of you know if creative at leeds stock this item? i haven't seen it before on my travels and would like it(won't buy of ebay) if so does anyone know the price?? just putting an order together ta very much

They started selling this at the show back in March. I dont know if it was a promotion so give CND a ring on Monday and ask. hth

they were a special offer they did have them at leeds but i think once they are gone thats it they were about £30 i think hth:)

Unfortunately this is when many special offers make it onto ebay. Sellers look on it as a money making incentive for them to buy it and unforntunatly as with the show the general public can get in and abuse it which is annoying for the professionals. Sorry just a little rant.

Yes, these were at Scottish Beauty in May and if I remember correctly they were £28.50 and are obviously really good value for money.

Check the postage on the ones being sold on ebay - this is where they must be making their money.

What I can understand is how do the sellers get these in such a high amount there are sellers who are selling more than one???
But when you phone to buy one from Creative they say they don't have any:confused:
I bought one at the Scottish Beauty Show for £28.50 plus vat and was told it was a special offer for the shows only.

i got one of these kits from creative at leeds a couple of weeks ago and it was £28.50 +vat. you get retention+ a small table towel, pink & whtie powder and one of the stainless steel dappen dishes.

they are great value for money. but i would never buy any creative products from ebay as you dont know if you are getting the real thing also they always work out costing you more money than buying direct from Creative themsleves.

emma m said:
i got one of these kits from creative at leeds a couple of weeks ago and it was £28.50 +vat. you get retention+ a small table towel, pink & whtie powder and one of the dog bowl dappens dishes. (sorry if thats the wrong name for them.

they are great value for money. but i would never buy any creative products from ebay has you dont know if you are getting the real thing also they always work out costing you more money than buying direct from creative themsleves.

Hi Did Creative at Leeds happen to say if they had plenty of these in stock as i would like to buy one of these kits (but don't want to buy from ebay) and i can't buy L & P from creative yet until i get my certificate which is this friday on day 5, that is if i pass!

thank you all very much for the info , i'll try leeds in a little while to see if they have got any left (bet i'm too late doh )
i won't buy off ebay. don't see the point i haven't paid all this money out for my training so i can go and buy god knows what it is off ebay rather get it from leeds or ellisons, i know whats in it then once again ta very much girlies !

hi just to let you all know leeds have these kits back in stock again !!
i've just rang them and ordered it !! fab , can't wait to try out the dog dish !!

Just a note about the Table Kits that were sold at the shows a couple of months ago.....there was a problem with the Perfect Colour White Powder and that is why Leeds stopped selling them for a while.....it was a QC thing. I know this as I tried to buy another one from them because they are really good value but they had none. When I went to use the White from the kit it had a definant yellow tinge to it and Leeds quite happily swapped it for me. Just beware of this sort of thing when buying from e-bay....you at least have a good customer service department to fall back on if you buy from the correct channels!!!!

Good news that they are back in stock now!!!!:)

Latest posts

Back