Creative Training Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I Know Lots Have You Have Trained With Creative And I Was Wondering If I Could Ask U Some Questions?

After Waiting Nearley 2 Weeks I Finally Got My Info Pack Yesterday So Here Goes:

I've Already Picked Geeg's Brains (thanks Geeg) And We Decided The Best Thing For Me Is To Start From Foundation Which I'm Happy To Do Because I Wanna The Best I Can Be.

Then I Wuld Like To Do The Next Step One Day Class & One To One Training Class Do I Have To Wait A Certain Amount Of Time Or Can I Do These Straight Away Once I Have Practiced A Bit?

Then I Would Like To Do The Brisa Foundation Followed By Wrap It (fabric#) And Continue On To The Master Classes (obviously Not Before I'm Confident Enough And Know What I'm Doing) Again Do I Need To Wait A Certain Amount Of Time?

I Know The Conversion Courses You Have To Be Qualified For At Least 12 Months.

glittergirl said:
After Waiting Nearley 2 Weeks I Finally Got My Info Pack
Did you call HQ or did you go direct to an Academy?

I've Already Picked Geeg's Brains (thanks Geeg) And We Decided The Best Thing For Me Is To Start From Foundation Which I'm Happy To Do Because I Wanna The Best I Can Be.
Sounds like a good start!

Then I Wuld Like To Do The Next Step One Day Class & One To One Training Class
The Next Step class is the perfect follow on from your initial Foundation training; if you want to concentrate on specific areas such as smile lines or mix ratio, then 1-2-1 can be very useful but you don't NEED to do it!

Do I have To Wait A Certain Amount Of Time Or Can I Do These Straight Away Once I Have Practiced A Bit?
Once you have finished the Foundation course I would give yourself a period of time for practise but would suggest maybe 2 months before embarking on Next Step!

Then I Would Like To Do The Brisa Foundation Followed By Wrap It (fabric#) And Continue On To The Master Classes
You don't necessarily need to do Foundation in Brisa or Fabric#; you would be covering much ground that you will do on your L+P Foundation. You can learn the other two systems later - once you are confident with your chosen initial system and then do Conversions with Brisa & Fabric#! It is students who do NOT do their initial Foundation training with us who must wait the 12months to do the Conversion classes!

Hope this has helped!

Latest posts

Back