Creative Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fats28

Reaction score
Have read some the threads re stock and Hyperion etc, was just wondering can anyone shed any light on the training side of it all? Is there anywhere we can book courses or is that wait and see too? I hope I aren't asking the same question that has already been asked but its a dangerous thing a lady desperate for training with 800 quid in her pocket!! I dont want to make a decision on something else if the trainings still on the go or will be available again soon.

Thanks x

Phone milton keynes they have courses running stil 01908 588027 or liza smith on here is still teaching x

im exactly the same i dont trust myself not to spend this money i'v saved for courses on clothes :smack:
Have read some the threads re stock and Hyperion etc, was just wondering can anyone shed any light on the training side of it all? Is there anywhere we can book courses or is that wait and see too? I hope I aren't asking the same question that has already been asked but its a dangerous thing a lady desperate for training with 800 quid in her pocket!! I dont want to make a decision on something else if the trainings still on the go or will be available again soon.

Thanks x

Thanks chick x x

oh god i know this feeling, my money is burning a hole in my pocket lol,now im just waiting for phone call bk from ezflow educator then im gonna make a decision, one way or the other, as its making me go mad, i just wanna get it booked rofl

As far as I have heard Manchester training is still going ahead.

As far as I have heard Manchester training is still going ahead.

Thats correct I've been at Manchester today and completed my Foundation Course and they had another foundation course due to start. Debbie Easter & Julia Forster are doing a fine job!!!

Thats correct I've been at Manchester today and completed my Foundation Course and they had another foundation course due to start. Debbie Easter & Julia Forster are doing a fine job!!!

did they have all the products needed janey and were you able to buy anything?

The girls at CNAScotland, Glasgow....are also in and covered a Foundation Course this week.
Yes there are stock difficulties, but the girls are in there doing their best to keep customers informed and to try an alleviate some of the problems arising.

If you have been in touch and are interested in future courses , they will get back in touch with you once this situation is behind us.

to my knowledge, all academies are working, apart from leeds and salisbury.
as isabel said, we have struggled a bit with some stock, but mostly classes are running as planned.

cant comment on the others but th Milton Keynes one stop shop should be ok for stock because they order direct from the states, so, solong as the problem of supply is not state side like it was last year, all should be well.
Go for it hun, Anne and Kelly Swain taught me from there and we had a ball:)

im exactly the same i dont trust myself not to spend this money i'v saved for courses on clothes :smack:

Hi geeks

I am sorry to here you are having these problems and I am sure the all will come right in the end. But if you are looking to do training in your area there are other companies out there who have just as good a reputation as CND.

Such as NSI, Young Nails, and EZ flow and all products are good it all depends on what you are looking for in the long term.:hug:

CREATIVE NAIL ACADEMY MANCHESTER is independent from Leeds, we are not part of the Hyperion Group, we are running courses as normal, we have a foundation course running this week, we also have a small amount of stock in, but a large order due at the end of the week.

For information on training dates and the courses we offer call us on 01942 677728 or you can send an email to me on [email protected]

You will be able to order stock from the Manchester academy as from Thursday, we are now doing mail order,
We have moved address, we are just around the corner from where we were before but easier to get to from M6/M60/M62

The Creative Nail Academy
Unit 18 Meadowcroft Way
Off Greenfold Way
Leigh Commerce Park
Leigh
WN7 3XZ

Same tel no. 01942 677728

Latest posts

Back