creative training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi all ! i was just having a quick scoot throught the training threads, i am thinking of doing a creative convertion course, the £xxx.xx plus vat one for trained gel users wanting to do l&p has anyone been on this course ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all ! i was just having a quick scoot throught the training threads, i am thinking of doing a creative convertion course, the £xxx.xx plus vat one for trained gel users wanting to do l&p has anyone been on this course ?

I did it the other way round - I was an L+P user and did the 1 day Brisa gel conversion! It was great, because you understand prep and tipping the day is nearly all about the product......

I need to work on my Brisa, I'm not as confident as when I use L+P but it was well worth doing and the cost of the conversion is only the kit - the training is actually free......!!

hth's

i,m the other way round gel first ! i sent for a free nsi starter kit and had a quick go but muffed it right up ! :lol: mind you i was trying to use a flat gel brush! i did l&p a long time ago i def need to refresh ! my smiles sort of went blurry !?

and the cost of the conversion is only the kit - the training is actually free......!!

hth's

Not sure this is the case at the moment Vetty....since the change from Hyperion to Sweet Squared I believe that there is now a training cost to some courses as the subsidies have changed. I know when I enquired a couple of months back for Brisa conversion my educator told me the prices had had to rise to include their training cost.

Best to ring Sweet Squared and get the lowdown off them. I think things are maybe still settling down and changing!

Not sure this is the case at the moment Vetty....since the change from Hyperion to Sweet Squared I believe that there is now a training cost to some courses as the subsidies have changed. I know when I enquired a couple of months back for Brisa conversion my educator told me the prices had had to rise to include their training cost.

Best to ring Sweet Squared and get the lowdown off them. I think things are maybe still settling down and changing!

Cheers for that Lyndsey - sorry if I gave incorrect info, my conversion was almost 2 years ago now :eek:..... Sweet Squared are on 0845 610 2020......

Hi the conversion course is £***.00 plus vat, i have enquired and received a letter the ther day from cnd inc kit. I will definately be diong this in the near future.

Good luck with the training i cant wait.

Linda :)

Latest posts

Back