creative training!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi mrs geek...just want to say that today was fantastic, the best training ive eva had...it was very professional, easy to understand, very imformative...i still need a lot more practice but im sure now ive found creative u'l lead me in the rite direction...today was the first time id used white and pinks together and my friend has a rite set on her hand...lol...but its all practice and i intend to get my nail trainer out and practice my little heart out intime for a master class next month...as that is my next step...even though im only just starting out again i felt very at home today with all the real professionals and i just want to say u are all great...debbie was an excellent educator and i hope ile be as good as she is one day...im going to put all the bad training and habits ive been taught behind me and start as i mean to go on as from now and that is the creative way...i purchased the Essential Nails homelearn course a month or so ago so i could get up to date with some practice before the creative conversion and i dont even want to do that now but i guess ile have to finish it as it cost me £350...couldve spent that on ur lovely products...im with u again on friday for the spa day...so say thanks to debbie for me, she was great...vicx
ps: message for all the girls waiting to go on a creative course, get ure back sides there coz it'll be the best move uv eva took...Vicky x

Im glad to hear you had such a great training... yes, Debbie is a fantastic teacher that puts a great deal of heart into her classes. She was very excited about the class and will be more so when I forward your message onto her.
I didnt realise you were in todays course... you should of poked your head in and said hi!

Anyhoo... thanks for the kind words... Debbie will be chuffed.

Toodles

hi ya...i did see you, u come in and said "im mrs geek"...lol...vicx

That would have been the wife... not me :oops:
:p :p

oops!!! very sorry, still ure all fab!!! vicx :D

I am so jealous reading about all the great CND classes you have available in the UK. I live in Pennsylvania and I had to beg, plead and promise my first born child for a 2 Day Masters in my area that was under a six hour drive. I finally got to take it in August. I did learn a lot, however, I don't technically feel that I earned the certificate since I am still not perfect with acrylics. I think if you are a holder of the certificate you should be able to do kick a@@ nails all the time.

It seems as though the UK education is more in depth. My Masters class consisted of one day on Spa Manicure and Spa peducure and then day two on acrylics. We had to apply two pink and white nails to our partner (we didn't need a model). One nail had to be totally finished and our instructor inspected both. Basically everyone passed.

Am I missing other education opportunities in the USA? I am a Creative girl, I don't see myself ever using another product!

hi rhonda...im still not fab, wont be for years i dont think, it all comes with practice...some of the other girls had been nail technicians for years and they wasnt perfect...and not 1 of them had previously trained with creative...so dont feel disheartened that ur not fab dabby do just yet, im sure u will be one day...i only did the conversion course with creative, ive previously had other training with other companies that was very poor and they have taught me some bad habits...they didnt show me how to file correctly, told me to wash my brush in acetone, little things like that...maybe id be a lot betta at nails if id done all my training with creative...! but ive only just found them recently... i hope to do all 3 master classes with creative then sit for a masters qualification and then go on to nvq...i should fingers crossed be pretty good by then...well i will be pretty good by then...she says!!! leeds is only 1 hr and 15 mins away from me so i hope to get in at least 1 class a month now...i luv them i just wish i was richer to do more with them, i think id go camp on their doorstep...the lady that taught us yesterday debbie was amazing...she was so calm, understanding, funny, excellent at her job and her nails were amazing...and i want to be like her one day!!!!
im sure master geek will let u know about other opportunities in usa...
take care lv vicky x

.... don't you just LOVE IT - when the light goes 'on' for someone!!! :p Vicky is so jazzed right now!!! As for you Rhonda - I can understand the frustrations :evil: In the US, CND have to work differently as your country is HUGE compared to ours and I think nails have been around for so long that people are not willing to do classes mainly because they don't have to; if you're licensed you can buy anything!! It doesn't work like that here because we don't have licencing laws. Due to the fact that our Education Program is second to none (and much of it is from CND) we have been able to inspire loyalty in our girls because they have never experienced anything like it before! :oops: We are one of the very few companies to do great training - and we DO THE BEST! I think it's about time we have another 'Global' meeting in Las Vegas where we can all get together, meet and learn from each other. You would be more than welcome to fly to the UK and do Masters with us!!! :D Who was your educator in the US? Keep calling the hotline at CND and annoy Leslie Randall - she will sort something out for you I'm sure! :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Im confused. Ive read loads about Creative Training and I want in. Where can I get more info??? Im based in London and am almost finished my NVQ course. Please help!!!??

Kelly

No need to be confused :? Call the Academy Admin Hot Line and speak to a Creative Academy Adviser (Liz, Roya, Sue or Janet) - 0113 275 0433. They will be able to tell you dates for courses across the country (depending where you are) if in London - Creative Nail Academy in Hammersmith! They will walk you through what you need! ;)

Cool, thanks Mrs Geek. My info pack is on its way to me!!! Hopefully Ill be on a course soon!

Kellybee

hi ya, tis me again...ive been to leeds again today, 2nd time this week and done the spa day...its gorgeous, pure heaven...why did we have to go home at 5, i was having such a good time...i drove back to scunthorpe feeling energised, happy and just feeling fab...gonna get my shopping from the creative shop out the car soon and shock nathan my fiance into how much ive actually spent this week...in excess of £700 including my training, but hey what the hell...its worth every penny...
mrs geek whilst on the subject of training, apart from sept when it the next masters qualification day at leeds...im on the creative illusion in sept and real rebalance in aug, but the qualification day sept will be too soon for me, i need time to get practice in, so would be grateful if you could let me know when the next one is after sept...thanks and thank carmen for today...lovely lady, very chilled and calm, not surprising working with spa products all day...would make anyone chilled and calm...carmen was lovely...vicky x

..isn't she - I remember her Ceative Institute Training and she did sooo well!! OK - won't be in office 'til Monday but will remember to post or PM you regarding those dates. Glad again that you had a great day and it was a positive experience for you. You're right - who wouldn't be chilled doing Spa Mani and Pedi :sunny: :thumbsup: remember that both courses are about options so if you want to add or takeaway certain things for different priced treatments - then DO IT!! :sunny: that way your clients have options too!"!! Happy spaaaaaaing :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back