creative uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
just wondered if creative do the uniform with long trousers, as i dont really suit the cropped ones, if not does anyone know where i could get a pair of trousers that would go with the top

Hiya

I have the creative uniform (got it when completed my L&P foundation) although the trousers are meant to be 3/4 length mine go right down to my ankles i'm 5"5" so not exactly a midget, but they look very nice anyway.

Hope this helps

Tamzin
--xx--

Hi Tamzin,

Ive just ordered the jacket, and wondered if it came up big?

Peter Pan said:
just wondered if creative do the uniform with long trousers, as i dont really suit the cropped ones, if not does anyone know where i could get a pair of trousers that would go with the top

Glynis, how about shopping around the high street shops for a pair of long trousers that will go with your tunic? Is it black? Perhaps you can match the shade of black (there are different shades of it) to the nearest possible on in a shop? M&S? Debenhams? Might just work!

get them at gmex glynis LOADS of uniform stalls there i bet.

Amb x

MINKUS said:
get them at gmex glynis LOADS of uniform stalls there i bet.

Amb x

think i might have to amber, i just dont suit cropped trousers and JUST HAVE TO HAVE LONG ONES.

pinkshell_nails said:
Hi Tamzin,

Ive just ordered the jacket, and wondered if it came up big?
I tried to order just the jacket/top but was told I had to purchase both. Has anyone else been able to purchase just the top?

Peter Pan said:

Hi,
The top looks really good with long trousers as well.........I wear the cropped trousers with the tunic on a Sunday when I am taking my courses because I can park right outside where the course is held......but on a Monday I have to park quite a distance away and walk up a steep hill....in the cold bleak Edinburgh weather where a slight breeze could cut you in two...this is not cropped trouser weather and my feet are permanently cold anyway!!!!...So I wear a pair of good black dress trousers that I got in Zara and keep my ankles and tootsies cosy in my boots!
Just check the shade of black, but long trousers wouldn't sit properly if they were the same silky material of the cropped ones that's probably why you won't find they do them. HTH

NailNovice2 said:
I tried to order just the jacket/top but was told I had to purchase both. Has anyone else been able to purchase just the top?

I purchased just the top the other day. Was about £59 inc p+p

i went to leeds today and got my creative uniform - yeeeehaaa- i went for a black one as me mate told me i looked like a dental technician in the white one (ill slap her later - lol) also went to matalan and got a pair of black long trousers, the blacks dont match exactly but they as close as i could get - cant really tell that much

I have never seen Creative uniforms and I think they may just be a UK thing are they??? I would LOVE to see pics though maybe I might get one shipped over here

Anyone got pics they can post up for me??

Latest posts

Back