Creative Velocity nails / Thai mani & Pedi questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone,

I've seen in recent threads that the majority of techs use Creative Velocity nails. As these are clear, what is the advantage over opaque tips, please?

Also, sorry to be a pain :cry: but has anyone done a course in Thai manicure and pedicure as I am thinking of doing one-day training at the local Capital stockists.

Thankx so much.:hug:

Babsxx

Sorry - love broccolli!!!!!!

Hi, Everyone,

I've seen in recent threads that the majority of techs use Creative Velocity nails. As these are clear, what is the advantage over opaque tips, please?

Also, sorry to be a pain :cry: but has anyone done a course in Thai manicure and pedicure as I am thinking of doing one-day training at the local Capital stockists.

Thankx so much.:hug:

Babsxx

Sorry - love broccolli!!!!!!

I use and love Velocity tips.....they come in both natural and clear.
I very rarely use the clear ones, but would use them for nail art...when I want the colour or pattern to be seen on both sides of the tip.
Also I would use clear tips for working with Brisa Gel so that the UV can cure it from both sides.

Mainly I use the natural Velocity, as they blend like a dream and you could just apply perfect pink on all 3 zones for a natural looking nail. HTH

Thanks, Isabel,

Didn't cotton on that Velocity came in clear and natural, so I think I will get myself some for plenty of practice!!! :lol:

Any thoughts on the Thai mani/ped course?

Babsxx:hug:xx

Velocity is the name of the shape of the tip, its the Dramatic C Curve with micro contact area.

Formation (all come in clear & natural) is Gentle C Curve full contact area

then Eclipse - Square C Curve - Winged Contact area

so Velocity is the brand name for the dramatic curve tip from CND not a type of tip

Latest posts

Back