Creative versus Ezflow - Opinions????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Hi. I need to continue my education. I was studying with Creative on the foundation course (l&p) when Hyperion collapsed, I only needed to do my fifth day, so I've had the training, just not the final practical assessment.
I'm bothered that I'm going to stagnate if I dont do some training, and it looks like it might be a while before Creative Academy is back up and running, so I've decided to book some 1 to 1 training with ezflow. I'm just a bit concerned because I've heard that really, Creative is the only provider to consider because their products and training are far more superior to any others. Is this right? Has anyone got any experience of both systems who can give me an idea of comparison? Thanks guys.

You have read my mind - I had been trying to book with Creative in Loughton with no joy - and so while I wait for them to find a solution I decided to try a EN acrylic course with the help of another nail tech who has trained other nail techs in the past (she lives miles away from me though) - although I do know this not be enough - I really wanted to do the Creative Foundation course, so I have been lurking around reading the threads about training and getting more and more confused... any advice would be very welcome ....

Hi. I need to continue my education. I was studying with Creative on the foundation course (l&p) when Hyperion collapsed, I only needed to do my fifth day, so I've had the training, just not the final practical assessment.
I'm bothered that I'm going to stagnate if I dont do some training, and it looks like it might be a while before Creative Academy is back up and running, so I've decided to book some 1 to 1 training with ezflow. I'm just a bit concerned because I've heard that really, Creative is the only provider to consider because their products and training are far more superior to any others. Is this right? Has anyone got any experience of both systems who can give me an idea of comparison? Thanks guys.
Have you tried to contact the other creative academy's that are still up and running, they may be able to do your fifth day with you,
Manchester and Milton keynes (sp) are two that i know of that are running as normal, if you check out the threads regarding Hyperion problems they will have all the ones listed that are still open and running classes HTH

hi
ive had training with both creative and ezflow, IMO theyre training and products are both excellent :). I personally have chosen to continue my training with ezflow as ive found their education programme, products and support network as a whole are superb , it is a tough choice tho when your just starting out as to who to choose to train with. Good luck and let us know how you get on .

Both training and prducts from both companies are exceptional. I think you've probably hand picked the best 2!! Creative certainly isn't the only one to consider as many other training providers are very good quality and use superb products.
I have trained with EzFlow and find the training and the products brilliant with a great support network behind you. I think you'd also find other high quality companies with good training facilities such as NSI and Young Nails to name but a few.

Do your research but I don't think you'd go far wrong with EzFlow. xx

i also am trained with both , and they are both fantastic trainers and fab products , i use ez flow now though , just mainly coz i got on better with it and love all the colours / glitters , :lol:
jo shirly is the nearest aducator in doncastor and she is really good :green:

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. Feel free to have a search on the site you find many good comments from a variety of brands, both product and trainning.Please feel free to call customer service for a full info back there are some great tips and step by steps in there, 01827 280080 for you to have a go at, good luck

jo shirley is know an global educator !!
i also am trained with both , and they are both fantastic trainers and fab products , i use ez flow now though , just mainly coz i got on better with it and love all the colours / glitters , :lol:
jo shirly is the nearest aducator in doncastor and she is really good :green:

Thanks for all your feedback guys, its really appreciated. I'm waiting for a call back from my local ezflow trainer as we speak (poss Jo Shirley as someone has mentioned?). I will still continue my education with creative when they come back, but since you seem to all rate ezflow just as highly, I'll give them a go too, you can never have too much training I suppose!!!
Thanks again everyone

I have had training in Creative and Ez Flow, they were both excellent, however, I, as many other geeks love the coloured acrylics from Ez Flow's range.

I have been told from a very reliable source that Creative will be selling Ez Flow and Dream products when they are up and running again, if this is true it will be all that more tempting to spend at the OSNS.

I have trained with both too, and as others have said they both have excellent reputations and fantastic products. I trained with Jo Shirley for Ezflow, and she is an excellent educator so you wont go far wrong there!:)

magnetic do some beautiful coloured acrylics too. But girls have you seen their treasures of nature. They are tiny chunks of semi precious stones. the tigers eye is beautiful. You can set them in gell if you like. Very different.

I have had training in Creative and Ez Flow, they were both excellent, however, I, as many other geeks love the coloured acrylics from Ez Flow's range.

I have been told from a very reliable source that Creative will be selling Ez Flow and Dream products when they are up and running again, if this is true it will be all that more tempting to spend at the OSNS.

Surely not ? Sweet squared distributing anything other than CND ?????

I think this may be a mix up with some of the now independent Creative bods also promoting Ez Flow now...????

Knowing who is is who and what is what these days is pretty confusing but the Creative list was done by Samantha on another thread and i do believe that they only promote Creative Nail Design....i guess if you are independent you can promote what you like.

Either way...everyone has a right to use/promote whatever they like...and the right to change there mind.

As for which to train with...i would say you wont go wrong with either...both have a great reputation. Good Luck x

:smack: of course,i ought to have realised,thanks Angie :hug:

Becki I think that post refers to the Former OSNS at Salisbury,now renamed Creative Bleu, which will be a sub distributor for EzFlow & Dream products.

I don't think that had been finalised or clarified at the time that was posted.

I know 'chelle has had her final day of her CND training honoured by S2, so this thread did have a happy ending.:)

I would like to say though I still don't like the title as versus just strikes the wrong note for me, as I think CND and EzFlow products can actually complement each other in a Salon.
Technician's can use both systems quite happily alongside each other, giving their clients the best possible range of services.
It doesn't have to be one or the other!!!!!

Thanks Izzi,i now realise .... whole can o worms :rolleyes: silly me (engage brain before i type syndrome )

I do agree, at some level they must compliment one another as a great many techs on here use both :D

Latest posts

Back