Creative Wheateze for Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shazzar

Reaction score
Hi all, I use the creative wheateze (not sure on spelling!) mitts for manicure and they are just wonderful. Now, on the label attached the mitt are the instructions on how long to heat them for and on there, there are details relating to Wheateze Bootees. Please can anybody tell me where to get them from?

I have phoned One Stop at Manchester and they only have the mitts in and they didn't even think that the bootees existed, although the label makes it look as if they do.

I have the regular electrically heated bootees but I really dont like them and would love the foot version of the Creative Wheateze Mitts.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? I have lots of pedicures lined up and would appreciate help as soon as poss.....

x

Can't really help you on the wheateeze booties but take a look at my ad in geekbay if you are interested in selling your electric ones please. Could i also ask why you prefer the wheateeze to te electric?

The Creative Wheat mitts are fab: And I prefer to plastic/electric for many reasons.

1. Because they are warm and cuddly
2. Because there are no cords to get in the way and sweep everything off the desk when the client gets fidgety.
3. The client has freedom of movement.
4. They are preheated in a Jiffy and stay warm until you want them during the manicure.
5. No need to have an electricity check once a year to make sure they are safe.

As to the Booties: They are quite heavy and cumbersome and we do not carry them. I prefer warm towells.

Summed up very well! As for using towels Gigi, have you any suggestions as to how I can keep my towels warm for the pedicure? I know there are the cabinets that do this but they're a little expensive for me at the moment (just opened up my own beauty room) and I wondered if you have any really useful tricks on how I can do this without shelling out?

Also, you say you don't carry them, but do you know who might? I appreciate what you're saying about weight, but they mitts are just TOO good!!

Thanks x

I use the Wheateeze bootees, "relief" pack, eye mask, and large back/muff.
I will have a look and find their contact details.

LCN do them, I'm sorry but I don't seem to have their price list with me, but I can find out for you if you are interested. They are like thick black woolly socks with an insertable wheaty bag you heat in the microwave.

Unless they've changed the design, the ACTUAL Wheateeze brand bootees are not like that. They are made of tough courdroy which is entirely filled with wheat.
The one which you are talking about is probably a different brand.

Hiya - yeah they are not the Wheateeze brand, they are just the ones that LCN supply.

Shazzar said:
Summed up very well! As for using towels Gigi, have you any suggestions as to how I can keep my towels warm for the pedicure? I know there are the cabinets that do this but they're a little expensive for me at the moment (just opened up my own beauty room) and I wondered if you have any really useful tricks on how I can do this without shelling out?
i suppose this depends on whether you are salon-based or mobile, but i have heard of techs putting damp well 'wrung-out' towels in a slow cooker to keep them warm...apparently works a treat! If you don't have one already inexpensive to buy in the likes of argos etc.
hth

Shaz, I have a slow cooker we could use!!

Thank you so much for responding.

Yogacat - I'd be really grateful if you would post me the details of the Wheateeze boots when you find them. We're really short on space in the salon and don't want the cumbersome electric boots around and I just love the mitts. The Wheateeze would make life SO much simpler.

I'd be grateful for the details as soon as you can dig em out for me.

Thank you again x

I've just had a look in the Ellisons catalogue, are these the sort you are looking for? The price is reasonable aswell. Wheateeze also have a website which they sell them on, slightly more expensive than ellisons.

Latest posts

Back