% creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenda

Reaction score
please can someone help me? i am quite new but always thought creative to be THE best but today some one really alarmed me they said that creative holds 6% of the liquid and powder monopoly shurley its much much more than that or is my maths really bad

Glenda,

Who would be qualified to give you any % figure on Creative market share?

I couldn't even give you an accurate figure and I am the distributor.

Someone is trying to claim to know more than they do ... happens all the time. It makes people feel important. What possible motive would this person have in doing so? And what does it matter anyway?

What matters to you is: Are your products performing for you? Did you get good training? Is your business growing?

What does it matter what % Creative holds on the open nail market ????
All I know is % wise:
The product is 100%
The product support is 100%
Their training is 100%
Their product knowledge is 100%
Their Ambassadors are 100% committed to give the best their is..........
So well yes a bit more then 6%, infact 500% in my book, but then I am not talking who is the biggest kiddie on the block , I am talking about who is the best kiddie on the block.................
Oh as an example I don't care how many Cars BMW sell, and how much the company makes, all I am interested in is, is this car for me and does it preform well.... :!: :!: :!: .......See my point :!: :!: :!:

just a thought
love Ruth xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back