Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi peeps, i called Creative yesterday and was told that because im not Creative trained i wasnt able to do a 121, which is what i was enquiring about as my smile lines are terrible!! and they said i would have to be Creative trained first or do a conversion course does anyone know how long you have to be qualified for before you can take a conversion course with Creative???

Thanks

Its a year you have to wait, you send in your certificates about a month before and they give you available dates for the following month. In Scotland the conversion course is usually on a Sunday but i was told they can change days to suit.
Also you can only convert to the system you originally trained in eg.. l&p to l&p because i had hoped to do gel to l&p but luckily they have brought out brisa
I cant wait to do my conversion in the summer.

Hi

To attend the Creative L&P Conversion course you need to have been a qualified nail technician for at least a year and have a working familiarity of L&P. However if you have an NVQ qualification and a working familiarity with L&P you can attend as soon as there is availability.

Hope this helps :biggrin:

Hi kelly

You have to be trained a year before you can do the conversion course, but if you have done the IHBC qualification, then you dont have to wait a year. I know this as i myself did the IHBC diploma in advanced nail techniques, and i was able to do the conversion course 8 months after qualifying. Its not expensive to do the conversion, about 79pounds inc vat, and you get a kit worth 120pounds, so it really is worth it. I did the conversion on the monday, then 2hrs 1-2-1 on the weds, and it was fab!!! I have now completely converted to creative, and dont have any problems with my products, I hope this helps. My advice to you is to definately do the conversion!!

Michelle x

Hi again!!

Forgot to say, i didnt have to send in my certificates, i just took them along with me when i did the conversion, in fact i think i took photocopies, not sure? But you also have to take your insurance certificate, which they didnt tell me over the phone, and since i had travelled from the isle of wight to essex to do the conversion and couldnt nip home and get them!!!, they allowed me to send them on at a later date.

Michelle.

Hi Kelly, i presume you called the essex creative academy? if your not sure of anything to do with conversions, 121's etc. then call jackie callaghan at the academy and ask for more details or ask for a course prospectus to be sent out to you.

Our Essex Academy number (incase you havent got it) is:0208 787 7040

Good Luck

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back