Creative's Website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherrysnails

Reaction score
Hey dudes! :green:

Does anyone know what's up with Creative's website? I can't seem to get on to their website, no matter which link I go through? I want to find out if they have an academy in Oxford, and prices, dates etc!
Help! :eek:

Thanks

D* xXx

What web site address are you using?

Better to contact samantha direct just at this moment. Mrs Geek here on the site.

Hi, There is a nail academy in oxford I go there for my training. Its run by Amanda Fontanarossa (Mandini on this site). PM me if you want the number x

Hi all

Thanks again for your help. Roughly how much are the courses?

D*

We don't use the site to discuss prices etc. Ring samantha as suggested or pm her (Mrs Geek) or Amanda F (Mandini) and they will fill you in on all your options.

We don't use the site to discuss prices etc. Ring samantha as suggested or pm her (Mrs Geek) or Amanda F (Mandini) and they will fill you in on all your options.

i think,you can go the book-shop to buy some related books to study...:)

Hi Guys

Please can someone PM me the number for the Oxford Academy? I'm unable to find anything on yell.com / google etc.

Many Thanks
L-J

Oh sorry, :eek: my bad! Didn't realise! :irked: Will keep that in mind!

Thankyou!

D* xXx

Latest posts

Back