Creepy calls and texts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Ok so I feel like someone needs to say it. Lately I have been getting really creepy messages and phone calls from men looking for "extras". Does this happen to anybody else? What do you do? I have pictures online of my actual clients after a spray and these are obviously good pictures because men think they are me!!! Help!

Block and delete, no point in engaging, salons that offer those services are well known to the type of people who want that kind of service.

I remember one of our previous nail tech geeks got a few messages from a guy about massage when her website and price list clearly showed nothing but nail services, she got rid of him by offering a rub down with a 180grit abrasive and he never called again :p

It always happens and for some reason ramps up during the summer school holiday months. The joy of smart phones these days means blocking is super easy

yes part and parcel of the business im afraid :( i still got it even after i advertised as a ladies only service. I had one that would constantly txt and ring every other week at the time i was unable to block on my phone but now i have iphone they all get blocked .
ive had some wired messages over the years . but we just have to ignore and stay safe .
feel your frustration tho - some people have far to much time on their hands .

I know! I blocked as soon as I got the message! It's so creepy that men actually do this. It's even creepier that women do it! I suppose you can't avoid it!

Lol there was this one creepy guy that was looking for a spray and I googled his number as he was suspicious and there was hundreds of women that commented about him texting them asking personal questions. I found it on phonenumbers.ie. Always google a number you're unsure of!

Lol there was this one creepy guy that was looking for a spray and I googled his number as he was suspicious and there was hundreds of women that commented about him texting them asking personal questions. I found it on phonenumbers.ie. Always google a number you're unsure of!
omg really ? thats good to know - very bad for him tho .
think everyone will experience it in beauty - good to know there id a service like that and have each others back x

Latest posts

Back