Crikey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
We are truckin right along here.

This past week we have been pushing over average on postings per day (the average is just over 160 and this past week we have been averaging 190 posts per day). Well, yesterday took the cake with 299 public posts in a single day!

woohoo

Other statistics?

At the time of making this post, there are over:
  • 5,584 threads
  • 39,682 public posts
  • 26,911 private messages
  • 2,340 members
  • 60 Premium Geeks
  • 474 attachments in posts (not including gallery)
  • 37,168 in-post attachments that have been downloaded
  • The past 2 weeks have had over 17,000 visitors to the site
  • An average of over 200 people log in each day
Why? Because we have made this the most kick ass professional nail technican community ever. I think these figures make this the single largest and most active professional nail site in the world.

Hoo ha!​
Long may this community grow to encourage, teach, learn and inspire nail technicians regardless of product affiliations or education levels.​
Ok, enough of my backflips ;)

wow ! bet your pleased sam !

was going to give you a pat on the back Sam...but errrr...looks like you managed that yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!fiona

Simply the best - and nearly all post happy ones.
Well done and long may it continue.

WEll done hun, thanks its the best site ever :green:

Nice one the Samuel..................Sweet work babe XXXXX
And a huge pat on the back to all our members........xxxxx
We are those figures !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
And a huge pat on the back to all our members - we are those figures !!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn straight Ruth - Congrats to everyone who makes this site truly unique and wonderful!!! Well done babe ;)

Well its not a shock Sam, Coz this is the best nail site ever.
And we are like a big family (HOW COZY) Love the site :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hooray for The Nail Geek & all us Geeks!!

Way to go: thanx to the wonderful man who set up the site in the first place and we are all wonderful for giving our opinions (well, most of them anyway!!) and helping each other out! Yeah!!! Have a good weekend all of you!

woohoo I am mad for it -starting councilling next week to ween myself of ha ha...good on ya GMG we love and I bet it makes ya proud...

Well, what can we expect? After all, this is the BEST site ever!! :green: I am proud to be a part of it especially since I live in New England wayyy across the pond...
It's awesome to be able to be in contact with all of you so far away...
Have a great weekend everyone.. and keep the posts coming! :)

hi gmg just to let you know we all love this site (as you might have guessed) i wonder did you ever think you would start such a craze? thanks from us all for setting this wonderful site up , so we can all learn new and fab things about the world of nails (and some other stuff aswell ) love dee

I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a fortnight.........of course I'm excited about that, but how will I cope without my daily fix of Geekdom??!!!

Samuel Sweet.....you rock our world!!

love Fiona x.

wow,

since finding this site i have improved on application and the results i have had have been fantastic, i owe it all to FAB education and all the great advice on this site. i would personally like to say a big THANKYOU for all the great advice people give.

Such a great site, thankyou for making it happen Sam, you're the BEST.

i'm not surprised sam this is a brill site i'd b totally lost without it i just love it

You rock dude! Now give some fin, noggin', duuuude! (sorry, Finding Nemo freak!)

I was introduced to this site a month ago by Jacqui Messer at Creative and I love it. There is a wealth of information here for new (like me) and old techies alike.

Excellent stuff Grand Master Geek.

This site is my Bible, My lifesaver, My library of info, My Therapist, My friend and My teacher of all things fan bloody tastic to do with nails and stuff!!

Sorry got carried away there, but its true, i have made some great friends through this site as well, what would we all do without you Sam.

Latest posts

Back