Cringe moment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
I had a brand new, really pale client in for a tan last week so I mixed up what I thought was 10% (nouvatan) but whilst prepping for a new client today I've just realised I mixed up 16% instead! She would have been ridiculously dark! I'm mortified! I've not heard from her but when she was in we were talking about tan and going too dark and I feel like I should message her and say sorry but I obviously don't want to say its down to my incompetence, any similar stories or words of advice would really help :( x

She may love it so I wouldn't say anything x

I agree with squidgernetball, say nothing! But if you really want to know (I wouldn't be able to resist knowing!) Maybe message or call her and casually ask how she found the nouvatan. Make out it just a friendly chat because she was so pale you're wondering how it turned out! If she says it was too dark and shes not happy just apologise and say next time we'll go with a lighter percentage and maybe offer her it free of charge? You never know she may love it!

Latest posts

Back