Cristal ocean wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
Hi geeks i hope someone can help advise me, i have been waxing for years and have always used a creme strip wax for facial waxing but after reading great reviews about PR cristal ocean i thought i would give it a try.
I love how it goes on and does not get too hot but after waxing my own eyebrows last saturday i noticed that it seems to adhere to the skin more than creme wax and tends to pull more, i used oil before but still had this issue. Also yesterday i noticed on one of my brows where the wax was applied i now have dry flaky skin which i have never had before.
I guess what i need advice on is do i buy PR creme wax for waxing faces and use the Cristal ocean for the rest of the body.

Hope someone can help, thanks

If you have been using your creme wax for some time without issues and you are happy with the results you are getting Lizzy, why change what isn't broken?

I have had a break from the beauty industry for a couple of years after having my son, so i needed to purchase new products and wanted to buy better quality for my clients, i have found the Cristal ocean is 100 times better for leg waxing but i guess what i need advice on is if the PR creme more suitable for faces.

Lizzy,
I use both Cristal Ocean and Nacree Blanche which is a PR cream wax but I always only use non strip wax for any face waxing as I personally find it more gentle and more suitable. NB is a cream wax that is quite oily as it contains sweet almond oil so perhaps you may get a better result using this. Maybe you may find this wax better...

HTH Jack

Lizzy,
I use both Cristal Ocean and Nacree Blanche which is a PR cream wax but I always only use non strip wax for any face waxing as I personally find it more gentle and more suitable. NB is a cream wax that is quite oily as it contains sweet almond oil so perhaps you may get a better result using this. Maybe you may find this wax better...

HTH Jack

Thanks Jack, i think i will give the Nacree Blanche a try. i would love to use non strip wax but have never used it, we never got shown at collage ( 15 years ago) .

Latest posts

Back