Critique new website ..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipLiCiouS

Reaction score
evening geeks..

here's is my website, is it ok? HOME -

any suggestions would be great... have a fab evening..

Looks great hun!
I just have 2 comments (I'm super anal about checking things like this! Haha) on the contact page: I'd say text
"TAN" followed by your name to .....
This way, when you contact them you can address them by their name!

The other thing was just a few spelling/missing words on the pre tan and aftercare advice. I will have a look on the pc (as I'm doing this from my phone) then I'll send them to you :)

Love it! And love that u are charging exact same as me, only difference is I charge half price for 6th tan instead of free, as I'm mobile and don't want to be going to people's house for free! As knowing my luck, all my regulars would want their free tan the same week and I'd make no money but spend loads in petrol! Lol

XxX

Looks great hun!
I just have 2 comments (I'm super anal about checking things like this! Haha) on the contact page: I'd say text
"TAN" followed by your name to .....
This way, when you contact them you can address them by their name!

The other thing was just a few spelling/missing words on the pre tan and aftercare advice. I will have a look on the pc (as I'm doing this from my phone) then I'll send them to you :)

Love it! And love that u are charging exact same as me, only difference is I charge half price for 6th tan instead of free, as I'm mobile and don't want to be going to people's house for free! As knowing my luck, all my regulars would want their free tan the same week and I'd make no money but spend loads in petrol! Lol

XxX

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK HUN X..

hope that it takes off where i live... and best wishes for your business too..

do you have a website? im also making my facebook page right now too..
let me know if you have one too..

ta x

Hi

I think it looks fab! Agree with Text Tan with your name to in the comment above!

May I ask (as I trained with Nouvatan) did you email them for their logo to use on your website?

Claire x

Hi

I think it looks fab! Agree with Text Tan with your name to in the comment above!

May I ask (as I trained with Nouvatan) did you email them for their logo to use on your website?

Claire x

yes i did .. and got a reply from dawn today..

i actually want the newer version but cant find a bigger one in size..

lovely website well done, only thing i noticed was in title nails beauty and tanning but i could only see prices for tanning. sorry if iv missed the other prices.

good luck and i think your prices are great for returning clients..

lovely website well done, only thing i noticed was in title nails beauty and tanning but i could only see prices for tanning. sorry if iv missed the other prices.

good luck and i think your prices are great for returning clients..

thank you ..

i actually made my logo for nails wax and tan ... but im gonna start off with tans then once i get my car ill add prices of the other 2 treatments as well..

i would maybe put that somewhere for clients to see its coming soon, x

Latest posts

Back