Crocs.....Do you have a pair and what colour? Any doodles/ jibbitz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAILZTONES

Reaction score
They seem to be all the rage and I keep hearing people say how comfortable they are.......so I've ordered a silver pair as I'm going on hols in 3 weeks and I thought they would be great for the beach.

My fella would like a pair but he was watching Soccer AM and they were making fun of some guy and saying that they were womens shoes. Does your man have a pair of Crocs?

I'm such a girly girl and will probably never grow up, but I even want a couple of jewels and a pink ribbon lol:lol: to decorate my crocs . I feel like a big kid again:Grope:.

no!! i think they look too big , though they are meant to be soo comfortable,
i want some old fashioned scholls anyone have them?
i want them in silver!!
ps my boss wears crocs in the khaki colour and his jeans go over the top so youd never notice
but!!! not really for showing off in my opinion too big!!

I love my croc's they are red ones and I have 2 jibbets a Minnie and Mickey Mouse :)

Hi. I thought they looked odd.... And vowed never to wear them..... And now i own 3 pairs. Beige, pink and bright orange. So comfy. Even if u dont wanna b seen in public with them.... Then at least get them for around the house. By the way..... I've seen loads of men in the navy crocks.
Regards
Xxx Kurl Xxx

I hadn't a clue what crocs were til about a minute ago, when I checked out their website.

I like them might have to get a pair for my holiday too I think.

Ju x

no!! i think they look too big , though they are meant to be soo comfortable,
i want some old fashioned scholls anyone have them?
i want them in silver!!
ps my boss wears crocs in the khaki colour and his jeans go over the top so youd never notice
but!!! not really for showing off in my opinion too big!!

I know what you mean.....they do look very big, my neighbour bought them on hols and now just wears them in the garden, I guess that's what I'll be doing too! I think its different when we are abroad, we all wear things we wouldn't back home lol. I wouldn't wear them for work though and spoil my nice uniform.

They are so light to wear and soooooo comfy I often wear mine for working in :) They also can be cleaned by putting them in the washer.:)

OK I think I'll get Mike a pair in black, navy or khaki. I won't get him any gem doodle/jibbitz though :lol: :lol:.

Imo they do look big if you wear them with cropped trousers or skirts but they look fine with trousers or jeans.

They just get better..........So they will be great for wearing in the sea as there will probaby be shingle in Greece and its so uncomfortable to walk on isn't it.

Imo they do look big if you wear them with cropped trousers or skirts but they look fine with trousers or jeans.

Well they will look hilarious with sarongs, kaftans, beach dresses then......Oh who cares, I'll be on holiday and everybody else will probably be wearing them too!

Well they will look hilarious with sarongs, kaftans, beach dresses then......Oh who cares, I'll be on holiday and everybody else will probably be wearing them too!

Anything goes on hols :) I am sure you will love them and there are such fab colours go for it xxxxxx

Wouldnt be without my crocs, i have black & white for work and bright pink for plodding around in at home or round town.

They are the most comfortable shoe i have ever worn and i dont care what they look like, if my tootsies are comfy and not sweaty after a 12 hour shift then they'll do for me :green:

i first saw crocs when we were in canada, everyone had em on !! thought they looked hideous myself , but now i might get some coz my feet are constantly hurting so need something mega comfy
do they feel sorta cushioned or hard ??

I have a pair of the Crocs Athens Flip Flops, ok they aren't cute, but they are so damn comfy. I always get terrible water retention when pregnant and in the heat wearing shoes is horrid. I don't think I will have that problem this year :)

I have a red and yellow pair which I love! x x x

My daughter has a silver pair and she lives in them. I think they are really ugly. JMO though!

I think they look comfy , but I also think they are ugly! Im a kitten heels shoes girl lol, and them crocs arnt feminine enough for me lol xx xx

I have a pair of Crocs in Pink, no jibbitz yet!! I am looking on ebay though!! I have also ordered a pair of the ballet pumps, and flip flop style ones!!
They are so comfy, I also wear them for working in! And like Lelli, I put em in the washer!

i have a pair of fuscia pink crocs - totally fab, i did find a yellow pair of "copy" crocs in peacocks - just as comfy and guess what only £5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back