Crocs.....Do you have a pair and what colour? Any doodles/ jibbitz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so where did you all get em from coz i have seen some of the flip flops but everywhere is out of stock , aaarrgh :lol:

We've all got them. They are the ugliest shoes I've ever clapped eyes on but I don't care! My husband works at sea and they all wear them on the ship as they are non slip. I've got them in shocking pink and I've just bought my 8 year old a Disney pair in black and red - they are really cute - the holes on the front are shaped like Mickey Mouse. He wanted to wear them to school! I found getting hold of them last year a real pain so I assume this year is going to be even worse. Try these sites:

My Rubber Shoes - Crocs, Jibbitz & Shoe-Doodles

Welcome to jellyegg - Crocs Shoes & Jibbitz

I've used both company's and delivery was within days.

The only place that I found with the flip flops in stock was Charles Clinkard Shoes hth's

I want a pair of the ballet pumps too.

Also if you look at the Crocs web site they have quite a few new styles coming out that are more pleasing on the eye (well some of them)

personally i don't like crocs, i think they look weird. But then i am a heels girl anyway

although i do think they must be really comfortable because lots of people are wearing them

i want some pink ones for my hoilday - but they are a lot cheaper in new york so i will get them while im out there xx

they are fab, like most people i thought euurrgggh hops shoes, til i tried me mates ones, and i thought i have to get me and our ash a pair of those, then i saw the price eeek, then found skechers ones in sports soccer for tenner , so i have white ones and she has pink (£7 kids) they are the comfiest things ive ever worn, and i cant wait to take em on holiday , then just bung in in wash to clean em,

also noticed peacocks/primark and george at asda all doing copies of them for a fiver, so try a cheap pair if your not sure, i guarantee you , you will love them

xxx

I tell you what geeky peeps it would have to feel like i was walking on marshmallows for me to put a pair of those ugly things on my feet and be seen in them :eek: :D lol

They remind me of my lovely (not) green gardening shoes...:eek:

Sorry guys not waring them.... IMO

they are fab, like most people i thought euurrgggh hops shoes, til i tried me mates ones, and i thought i have to get me and our ash a pair of those, then i saw the price eeek, then found skechers ones in sports soccer for tenner , so i have white ones and she has pink (£7 kids) they are the comfiest things ive ever worn, and i cant wait to take em on holiday , then just bung in in wash to clean em,

also noticed peacocks/primark and george at asda all doing copies of them for a fiver, so try a cheap pair if your not sure, i guarantee you , you will love them

xxx
Ive got the sketchers ones in white too I live in mine ,I even wear them to college lol the sketchers one are so much nicer because they are rounded at the front and have a nice flower on them so they are not so plain everybody comments on them and says how nice they are .

ps It is like walking on marshmellows once you try these on you will not want to take them off lol I even wear mine in the rain :eek:

i really want the flip flops now , coz i dont like the other ones , might have to wait till i go to canada coz everywhere here is out of stock , lol

I think Croc's are the ugliest things I have ever seen.

I know everyone goes on and on about how comfy they are, but geez, I just can't bring myself to wear something that ugly :eek:

Why cant they make them comfy AND pretty :lol:

Marlise

If you Google Crocs, it will come up with a bunch of suppliers that stock the whole range!
My Mum ordered mine from America, cheaper than over here and it included P&P!!! :lol:

Hubby and kids all have a pair. I dont as I'm not made on the look but have worn matts around the house and they are comfy. I think next are selling the ballet pump crocs which look a little more lady like, so I might invest in a pair.

i really want the flip flops now , coz i dont like the other ones , might have to wait till i go to canada coz everywhere here is out of stock , lol
Did you try the website I posted earlier? xx

I had a look on their website, their flip flop ones look good and they're not in the slightest bit ugly looking.
Might have to treat myself lol

My Hubby has a pair green with orange strap, I honestly thought they looked stupid, big and ugly, then he bought me a pair mine are khaki green, they are the most comfortable things to wear I live in them when I am not at work- he also bought me some little Eeyores that click into the holes and they just finish them perfectly.

Joan

I had a look on their website, their flip flop ones look good and they're not in the slightest bit ugly looking.
Might have to treat myself lol

:eek: Don't do it Sandi,for the love of all things pretty just don't do it :!:

:eek: Don't do it Sandi,for the love of all things pretty just don't do it :!:

its the whole comfort and practical thing over the look of them though, i think they are ugly too dont get me wrong - but from a comfort factor everyone raves about them so im willing to give them a go.

how many times have you bought really pretty shoes and they have killed your feet? i know i have loads of times!! thats why i wont right them off till i tried em!! :hug: xx

how many times have you bought really pretty shoes and they have killed your feet?

All the time :D

I tell you what geeky peeps it would have to feel like i was walking on marshmallows for me to put a pair of those ugly things on my feet and be seen in them :eek: :D lol
They do!

Latest posts

Back