Crocs.....Do you have a pair and what colour? Any doodles/ jibbitz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to admit that I have been in two minds about them, thats when I thought if I order the jibbitz for them in gems & hearts, that it might pretty them up a little.......OK maybe not!! Great for the garden anyway!

all you croc wearers are gonna hate me too, i think they are awful looking and the worst thing is....everyone is wearing them, everywere, just like when high karate aftershave came out and tommy hillfiger fleeces and gucci copy handbags from turkey pmsl :smack:(see slapped myself for all you croc lovers)

Yuk!
If I want comfy shoes - I'll go to Clarks!
No crocs there!

I think they're utterly vile! If I want comfort I'll take my shoes off. :green: It probably doesn't help that I've got skinny legs, so would like more like a golf club than usual.:eek:

Love the kitten heel wellies. Where are they from?

:D Join the revolution geeky peeps and say no to Croc's before their ugliness takes over the world :D

:D Join the revolution geeky peeps and say no to Croc's before their ugliness takes over the world :D

I'm with you Becki, always up for a bit of a revolution..... well, it livens the day up don't you think! My Mum has got a pair and she asked what I thought of them..... Have to say I was completely honest and told her I thought they were the ugliest shoes I'd ever seen!!!!!

They have got copies in Asda for kids that are only a fiver, so thought I'd get some for my 5 year old to play out in......

Sorry I dont like them either - they remind me of jelly shoes which I had as a kid, they also remind me of the gardening clogs as someone else said.

I imagine them to be really sweaty - they look great for kids though but sorry not this grown up.

Although saying that I do like the look of the flip flops.

I've got a pair of purple crocs which my sister bought me. I wear them as slippers but wouldn't be seen dead in them out side the house.

Although, saying that I recently broke my toe and my crocs were the only shoe I could fit my foot in!!! so God Bless my sister for buying me them cos my god my foot was sore.

They are quite ugly and the thing I don't like as has already been mentioned is EVERYONE is wearing them and I don't like the fact that at aged 24, I could be wearing the same shoes as my Grandma!!!

sorry, what are these your all on about. picture anyone.

im with you there Becki!!!
I dont care how fashionable they are I wouldnt be seen dead wearing them things, and all those clicky things you put on them:eek:

, if it doesnt have heels or look feminine then its not going on my hoof!!! pmsl :lol:xxxxx

have alook at this web site you might find it funny if you rearly hate crocs lol
i just though it was a bit bizzare enjoy
I Hate Crocs Dot Com:eek:

Not really sure about croc`s but I am kicking myself now because when I was in Canada last year they were all the rage over there and so much cheaper than over here !!

I think my toes are to long :eek::eek:

I tried on the real Croc's and the cheaper copy's....I found them to be really uncomfortable.....so I had to pass on being with the 'in crowd'....but being in Canada the look does sort of grow on you ....:):)

i'm sorry but I think they are soooo ugly wide wide feet thats what I had when I tried them on .

Rubyx

woohoo just got my croc athens flip flops , omg they are soo comfy !!! look a tiny bit big but if it stops my feet hurting i aint bothered :lol:
will take a pic later whne i have blinged my toes up a bit ,:green:

how old are you lot???? Crikey, i feel old!!!

These were out years ago when i was about 18 (i think) and they were called Jelly shoes (and i noticed the Jelly bags are also now been sold again in Top Shop).

Been there, done it

how old are you lot???? Crikey, i feel old!!!

These were out years ago when i was about 18 (i think) and they were called Jelly shoes (and i noticed the Jelly bags are also now been sold again in Top Shop).

Been there, done it

Trust me Crocs are nothing like jelly shoe. Those things were damn uncomfortable, sweaty and plastic.

Crocs are totally different IMO they don't even look the same!

The thing with croc's are the fact that they are not plastic but a very lightweight foam and so light and comfy and ugly or not my feet love em :)

Latest posts

Back