Crocs.....Do you have a pair and what colour? Any doodles/ jibbitz?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me Crocs are nothing like jelly shoe. Those things were damn uncomfortable, sweaty and plastic.

Crocs are totally different IMO they don't even look the same!

they look very similar, most people my age have said it (God i sound old) and they are still as ugly! They are just updated models. Jelly shoes mark II

they look very similar, most people my age have said it (God i sound old) and they are still as ugly! They are just updated models. Jelly shoes mark II

I am nearly your age, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one, because they look/feel nothing like the jelly shoes that I had when I was younger :hug:

there like marmite you either love them or hate them i dont like them my self but little kids look good in them want to get some for my little boy he want to collect the stick on things you put on them

I am nearly your age, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one, because they look/feel nothing like the jelly shoes that I had when I was younger :hug:

I have to agree with you, they are nothing like jelly shoes! I'm 38 and I have never seen anything like these crocs before.

I also disagree, nothing like jelly shoes!! My feet used to squeak in them!!
I love my Crocs!! :wink2:

I have to agree with you, they are nothing like jelly shoes! I'm 38 and I have never seen anything like these crocs before.
So are you liking yours?
I also disagree, nothing like jelly shoes!! My feet used to squeak in them!!
I love my Crocs!! :wink2:
Thanks girls :hug: SING THE PRAISES OF CROCS :lol:

Well I am a sucker for a story like this so I had to buy some - here they are LOL:

Love your Fiona :hug:
I just got mine through the post today I couldn't wait to put them on.
I walked round the house like I had nothing on my feet they are fab.
Cant wait to go and buy some Betty Boop shoe doodles to match my tunic:hug:

I love shoes, boots any kind of footwear...and I love shopping for shoes.
I will cram my feet into any beautiful shoe, but I also like to be comfortable...but not in anything ugly!!

and crocs are UGLY

I just couldn't bring myself to try them on never mind wear them.
UGLY, UGLY,UGLY shoes....no thank you!!!

i bought myself a pair of the athens toepost style but unfortunately i found them very wide fitting......far too wide for my feet :irked:

anyone else found them to be very wide?

stanleyann

Hey, what's a croc, do tell this ancient geek?

Well i got mine today £5.00 on our market,
wait for it???
Bright PINK.
avin it yayyyyyyyyyy

Not for me either.

I won't wear anything that 'everyone's' wearing.

Like the little Croclings for my little one though... she'd love them!

In Canada especially were I live in a Beach/Tourist area, they are all the rage!

When I saw them 3 years ago, I said they were so ugly I would never wear them..........yeh, now I have the beach in Navy and the Athens in beige and orange, and a new one this summer with 2 staps across in tourquiose, forget the name..........AND i just bought a big orange daisy jibbitz.
As well, I have changed the basket of slippers I had for my clients to LIME GREEN beach knockoffs ( cheap, cheap)
..........Everyone loves them.
My daughter says she will never try mine on in case she likes them cause they're just too ugly, but she likes the ones I send my grandaughter LOL!! :):hug:

I have a pair 'Mary Kate' they are candy pink and have a bar over the front and round the back. These are slim fitting Crocs as the others are too big for my little feet. Can walk miles in them and they are going on hols with me. Just keep them out of a puppies way my Dal would love to get his teeth into them, not a good idea as they cost £30.00 eeeek. :green:

ok i gave in and got some pink ones yesterday - im getting another pair tonight and getting my dad some navy ones!! xx

I have a red pair and now a lovely gold pair of mary kate t-bar ones which I love love love :)

i got mine in feb thought i'd bet the rush got the turquoise and my little girl had the yellow both with jibbitz.

must say i had such funny looks back in feb when i was wearing them but love it now because most mums have them and i know i was the first and didn't follow the trend. :green:

Picture002.jpg

Sorry....I think they are awful....not at all feminine.
But that's my opinion, however my hubby hates them too.

Quite a few of my clients have them and one has about 8 pairs & swears by them!

Latest posts

Back