Cromaplex from Osmo help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny1976

Danny76
Reaction score
Hi
I am a qualified level 2 hairdresser.
Can anyone give me an advice on how exactly to use cromaplex bond builder no 1 and bond sealer no 2,i just purchased these products.
It says on the bottle for no 1 to add 3ml for every 30ml of mixture,that means with developer included,or for every scoop of bleach.
My scoop usualy measures 50g of bleach and i mix it with 100ml developer,1:2 ratio.
Can anyone advice on how many ml of cromaplex no 1 i need to add?
Also when is the best time to use cromaplex no 2 (bond sealer)when bleaching and toning hair?is it after bleach is washed and shampooed with Fanola no yellow or after the toner.
Many thanks

I haven’t read the instructions personally but ‘mixture’ clearly implies at least two ingredients being combined.

So if your ‘mixture’ comprises 50g of bleach and 100ml of developer, then you have 150 ml of ‘mixture’. One scoop of bleach can never be called a mix because you haven’t added anything to it. So I’d probably add 10ml of your bond builder to the bleach mix.

Do the instructions not advise when to apply the sealer?

Thank you very much for your reply,really appreciate that.
It says apply Cromaplex bond sealer after toner is washed with shampoo and towel dried,but i have seen some other hairdressers apply it straight after bleach is washed out.
So just wanted to double check with you.
Also for this service of bleaching and toning,i usually use purple shampoo after the bleach is rinsed,is that correct?
just to cancel those yellow tones and prepare a more even canvas before toning to silvery tones.
Many thanks

Latest posts

Back