Cruelty free brands, which to choose?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charrs

Reaction score
Hey!
Can I have reviews of the gel polishes you use, how long they last, soak off reviews please?

I've started out with Ink London and I have a few of their colours but I was also considering using The Gel Bottle as well. I want something cruelty free and something that is under EU law so doesn't have harmful chemicals in but I can see that TGB is made in China?

I have Naio nails. Love them x

Where did you read about China and the gel bottle? Also naio say they're crultey free at there end but can't say if individual products are cruelty free

Where did you read about China and the gel bottle? Also naio say they're crultey free at there end but can't say if individual products are cruelty free
the gel polishes are advertised as animal cruelty free? The question was about gel polishes...
I can only go off what they’re actually saying on the site and emails I’ve sent.
What do you mean they’re saying the products are cruelty free their end?
Does that mean you think it’s not genuine or? I hope it’s genuine..
You can see the MSDS sheets to see the ingredients etc on the website xx

Attachments

• CB3EF4AB-D00D-4788-A1E9-F826633C9FDB.png
    CB3EF4AB-D00D-4788-A1E9-F826633C9FDB.png
    417.7 KB · Views: 27
I emailed to ask if it was cruelty free and the response I got said they were but couldn't guarantee that the individual ingredients put into the gel weren't tested on animals prior to them using them. Which means they don't personally test the gel on animals but they can't guarantee that the suppliers of the products are cruelty free x

Latest posts

Back