Cruelty free makeup brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoey-Lee do you use any other products from Arbonne or offer facials/body treatments using their products? I'd never heard of them but considering using them in my salon but not heard enough info or backing from other therapists?

Zoey-Lee do you use any other products from Arbonne or offer facials/body treatments using their products? I'd never heard of them but considering using them in my salon but not heard enough info or backing from other therapists?
Hello Tink15
I use everything Arbonne. I adore everything through the entire ranges - 650+ products currently. I am a consultant with the company as I just fell in love with the products after using them. I am a qualified beauty therapist also, but tend to focus more on the makeup/hair side of things these days. But I do, do mini facials for people to see/feel their skin afterwards.
If you'd like to discuss anything then drop me a line [email protected] /07581 004492 x

Latest posts

Back