Cruelty free skincare ranges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jojjo_hair_nails

Reaction score
Okay so I'm expanding my salon which atm is just a nail lash and waxing salon, I have a fully qualified beautician starting and I want to use cruelty free products for facials etc?

As I am only starting out I want to start off with affordable products...products that are easily retailed. Just witout jumping in head first.

Any recommendations?

Thank you

There are so many cf products! It’s against the law to test on animals over here now. Parent companies still test in other countries and some brands allow testing in other countries so it depends how cf you want to go?

All of the products I use are vegan and cf but I do miss using a a beeswax cleaning balm [emoji45]

Eve Taylor are lovely, Elemis is great for higher end and Dermalogica for the mid range x

Okay so I'm expanding my salon which atm is just a nail lash and waxing salon, I have a fully qualified beautician starting and I want to use cruelty free products for facials etc?

As I am only starting out I want to start off with affordable products...products that are easily retailed. Just witout jumping in head first.

Any recommendations?

Thank you

Pretty sure dermalogica isn’t vegan or cruelty free

How about spa find? Cruelty free and vegan!

Kathleen Natural are cruelty free plus organic and natural. Mostly vegan bar one product.
Free training

Pretty sure dermalogica isn’t vegan or cruelty free
Dermalogica are 100% cruelty free as they pulled out of the Chinese Market in 2017. They had lost their cruelty free status when they had sold there but are now back on the PETA website. Not sure if everything is vegan but she didn't ask for vegan from what I gather x

Latest posts

Back