SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carleyjayne

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Newly qualified, just starting out mobile.

Does anyone use cruelty free facial skin care products mid to high range. Want to go the cruelty free/vegan route but it’s a bit overwhelming, so if you know of any? Preferably with a good following and that actually do what they say.

Any info on ordering from them would be great too.
Thanks guys so much, any info you’ve got would be greatly appreciated xox

There’s this brand: https://samanthasona.com/
They are vegan and cruelty-free. It’s an Aussie brand but they ship to the UK.

We sell Tropic in our salon, it’s a British brand and you earn commission on what you sell too. Fantastic pricing and products are lovely and give great results. Lord Alan Sugar also has a stake in the company x

Any brand sold in the UK has to be cruelty free no matter what. Obviously any you may find on selling sites such as eBay may come from countries that don't abide by those rules.
Look into cosmeceutical brands if you want results driven products and treatments such as Environ or Image.
Good luck either which way you choose with your business x

I use Neals Yard in my salon - great for facials, massages & retail!! My clients love the products and all the lovely smells. It's all organic and was founded in the belief that it is possible to make effective and safe beauty products that are kind to people, the planet and animals!! If you want any more info drop me a message[emoji846][emoji846]

Organic surge products are lovely and they do trade prices if you contact them x

Not all products that are sold in the UK amd EU are cruelty free just because the EU have banned it, there is a clause in it that allows companies to test on animals when required to by law in other countries such as China so many of the big brands like L'Oreal, Estee Lauder etc are all now animal tested. They say they do not test though unless required by law. This is an important factor when looking for a range to sell or use to a vegan or anti animal testing client. We are also looking for a range but are finding it hard to mean our needs as professionals.

Not all products that are sold in the UK amd EU are cruelty free just because the EU have banned it, there is a clause in it that allows companies to test on animals when required to by law in other countries such as China so many of the big brands like L'Oreal, Estee Lauder etc are all now animal tested. They say they do not test though unless required by law. This is an important factor when looking for a range to sell or use to a vegan or anti animal testing client. We are also looking for a range but are finding it hard to mean our needs as professionals.

Yes this is exactly the trouble I’ve been having. It’s hard to find a results driven, professional, cruelty free line that is actually cruelty free

I have just taken on Limelife, and also use Spa Find, both are vegan, cruelty free and chemical free, can send you details if you need more info xx Both have retail options, Limelife you have a replicated website so you don't have to carry lots of stock :)www.limelifebyalcone.com/katherinebamford and www.shopforspatrade.com

Kathleen Natural.
A new British brand, not tested on animals and are organic and mostly vegan.
We give free training and no big start up fee.
Offer your clients something new.

Latest posts

Back