crufts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
hi everyone
thought i would let you all know that we are off to crufts tomorrow ...we are showing our puppy ...he is twelve months old now and has done quite well in the showring
i was wondering if anyone else is visiting crufts or showing ..if so maybe we could say hello

needless to say bentley has been bathed ,groomed and manicured and ready for the experience .
i have added a photo of him below
warmest regards
debbie

Attachments

• bentley 18 01 o4.JPG
    bentley 18 01 o4.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 60
He is GORGEOUS - best of luck xx

Ditto!

What a handsome fellow!! Hope it's BLUE ribbons!!

Good Luck to Bentley at Crufts.
Hes a good looking fellow.

geeg said:
Ditto!

What a handsome fellow!! Hope it's BLUE ribbons!!

thankyou all for your good luck messages ...we will certainly need them :o

geeg i doubt if we will gain any ribbons as he is not really mature enough yet ...but i can dream:rolleyes: :biggrin:
my girl won at crufts two years ago though:cool:
picture below ....they are both my girls ...big resemblence isn't there i think it's the upturned nose that does it:D
debbie

Attachments

• emma and nomsi.JPG
    emma and nomsi.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 50
Good luck tomorrow with Bentley...he's so adorable

Be a good boy tomorrow, Bentley, and do your mum proud !!

Love Kate x

Debbie if you haven't already seen it - you must get 'Best In Show' on DVD - it's superb and would be right up your street!!!!

Mrs Geek said:
Debbie if you haven't already seen it - you must get 'Best In Show' on DVD - it's superb and would be right up your street!!!!
i will be putting that on my want list ..thanks:biggrin:
debbie

hey good luck at crufts, my mother and father in law were there today dont know if they have won yet though,i hope they have come away with something,anyway best of luck and enjoy the day

Hi Debbie

Give Bentley a big hug and kiss from me xxxxxxxx

And good luck for tomorrow I will be thinking of you.

Take care Dawnie

debbienailz said:
i will be putting that on my want list ..thanks:biggrin:
debbie

debbie you will have to watch out for a film coming over from america soon...its called the wilsons and is about a boxer dog....both your dogs are soooooo cute, i'm especially drawn to your boxer though...i have a red one and he is just the best thing since sliced bread, he is getting an old man now though and its really showing :sad: , he will be 10 at christmas.
anyway watch out for the film, i cant wait....a film called the wilsons with a red boxer dog...guess what my second name happens to be......yip, i'm a wilson...lol

good luck at crufts

stanleyann

hope you did well at crufts I think your dogs are sooooo sweet and as you know am a big dog fan. Muttley and I say hello LOL :)

sawasdee ka debbie

We have on television about your dog show yesterday speak have number 1 dog show in the world england have over 20000 dogs this show .

I hope you make first prize with your dog and can you please if you have brosure of breed look if have dog have name in England Thai ridgeback because them do export this breed to another country and i see photos of 1 dog come from my country come champion in Holand .

I look photos your dogs b4 but i not see this dog in my country b4 look very nice dog sure .

Mui from the land of smiles

Good Luck today Debbie,

my friend is going too! She has an entry in puppy or junior bitch (her first home bred) and open I think.
I used to show my Rottie girl, she didn't do too bad!
good luck once again and may the best dog win ;) wish I was going to watch

luv Sarah xx

Well Debbie,
how did Bentley do??
I will ring my friend later to find out how Macy did. (her Bullie pup)
Who got BOB?
Hope you did well

love Sarah x

nailroom said:
Good Luck today Debbie,

my friend is going too! She has an entry in puppy or junior bitch (her first home bred) and open I think.
I used to show my Rottie girl, she didn't do too bad!
good luck once again and may the best dog win ;) wish I was going to watch

luv Sarah xx

nailroom said:
Well Debbie,
how did Bentley do??
I will ring my friend later to find out how Macy did. (her Bullie pup)
Who got BOB?
Hope you did well

love Sarah x
thankyou all for your good wishes ...bentley did very well ..in a class of 23 he took a very highly commended ticket ....we were thrilled..it is only his fourth show ...so i think he has great potential ...the judge told us that he had magnificent presence and perfect movement ...just need a little more time to mature ...he is still a baby ..it was a long day ..we had to get him up at 2.30 am for our journey there ...he behaved immpeccably all day long and let total strangers pat him and coo at him ...oh i am so proud of my baby:biggrin: i have added a picture of him on the bench with his very highly commended certificate behind him .the best of breed was CH NASHBANK AMELIA
who is from the bonsoro line ..it is quite unusual for a bitch to take best of breed ..not sure if i agreed with the decision but that is the way it go's.this picture was taken at about 3pm so he was very tired by then ...but would not lay down to rake a nap ...i think he was afraid of missing something:rolleyes:
kindest regards
debbie

Attachments

• crufts 012.JPG
    crufts 012.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 39
Very well done!!!! V.H.C out of a very good entry!!!

I wonder if you may have bumped into my friend Karen? She has the Luconevar Bullies.

luv Sarah x

nailroom said:
Very well done!!!! V.H.C out of a very good entry!!!

I wonder if you may have bumped into my friend Karen? She has the Luconevar Bullies.

luv Sarah x
hi sarah
isn't it a small world ..i converse with karen quite often on a bullmastiff related forum and was very much looking forward to meeting her and her lovely dogs ...but i'm afraid i didn't get to meet up with her ...though i think i have her on video talking to an american judge...i wasn't eavesdropping :rolleyes: just trying to record my boy in the ring ...of course i didn't know it was karen i was standing behind at the time:sad: or i would have introduced myself.karen didn't take any placings herself but did take a first for the veteran dog she took into the ring for a friend of hers .i still don't know what she looks like as i only have her voice on tape...but i am sure we will meet up at future shows .
take care
debbie

congrats on what you did at the show ,it sounds like he is gonna do well ,i bet you were a bag of nerves showing him,i know my mum-in-law gets the nerves bigtime and shes been doing it donkeys years,well good luck for the future and i hope you get lots of winning tickets,your dog looks gorgeous!!

dee said:
congrats on what you did at the show ,it sounds like he is gonna do well ,i bet you were a bag of nerves showing him,i know my mum-in-law gets the nerves bigtime and shes been doing it donkeys years,well good luck for the future and i hope you get lots of winning tickets,your dog looks gorgeous!!
hi dee thanks for your vote of confidence:)
i was very nervous ...but it wasn't actually me who took him in it was my husband ...he was nervous too ...i could see the bottom of his trouser legs shaking:rolleyes: but the judge was very kind and tried to put him at ease:biggrin:
take care
debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back