Cruise Ship

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjj123

Reaction score
I am considering applying to work on a cruise ship as a nail tech/ beauty therapist. If anyone has any comments, good or bad about this experience I would love you to get in touch. Sarah xx

Steiner are the people to call about working on the Cruise ships. They do an amazing Induction Course and can tell by looking at you what ship you would be suitable for :shock: Steiner use CND products on board but even if you have trained with us (or someone else) you have to re-train with them (well actually it is the lovely talented Tracey Leja who teaches the classes) :D and she takes you through the Four Day Foundation in three days!!! By the end of the week - you could be anywhere... 8) But be warned - they have VERY high standards and you must be impeccable in your dress, hair and makeup. Steiner also own Elemis so you are working with very professional people with fabulous products!!! They are based in Harrow Weald with an awesome HQ and the number is 020 8909 5000 - try to speak with Penny Hallworth - Director of Training :!: :idea: Hope this helps ;)

They are based in Harrow Weald with an awesome HQ and the number is 020 8909 5000 - try to speak with Penny Hallworth - Director of Training

Or you can Speak to Lisa if you cant get hold of Penny on 020 8909 5015/5016 or 5048

Regards

Andy
www.creativenailplace.com

Well, different strokes for different folks.

You may love it you may hate it ... I know people who have felt both ways.

What I would say is just be realistic and don't think it is going to be glamorous cause it isn't.

You don't get a deluxe stateroom !!! (more like the bowels of the ship) and you work long and hard hours. But you do get to see a bit of the world and make some good friends on the way. It will be an experience!

Wow...it sounds sooooooooo fab...
if only i thought of being a nail tech before i had kiddywinks and a hubby...
the opportunities out there are great...

go for it!!! like geeg said ule either love it or hate it but you wont know unless u try it!!!

good luck...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back