Crushed glass in acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgx

Reaction score
Hi all Iv seen a set of acrylics done using crushed glass and they looked AMAZING!!! Just wondering if anyone knows where I could purchase a mix from as I have searched but can't find anything thanks in advance xx

Was it definitely not crushed shells? x

I know a few non uk stites sell crushed glass for manicure tho not used crushed glass I have used crushed shell and looks lovely.

Do you have a picture? Never herd of this before and a bit intrigued!

They will be crushed shells not glass, they look fab on nails, mix them in with ur regular clear acrylic powder an ur ready to go 50/50 ratio :) x

Ive heard of this, Think they are called sea gems?

If you google crushed glass acrylic nails there's a few sites, mostly US sites. They look like sparkly sand effect to me.

9uge2yta.jpg
do you all mean like this? If so it looks lovely! Xx

9uge2yta.jpg
do you all mean like this? If so it looks lovely! Xx

Looks like crushed shells, either way shells give same effect and are easier to get your hands on! x

I have herd of it,and seen some pics it does look really nice.There are lots of web sites that sell crushed glass in lots of different colours and it's pretty cheep to.

My advice is to shop around prices vary for the crushed glass I got some a few months back.

Xx

Last edited:
Warm glass uk.That's where I got mine from they do it in small batches and colours are great.

If you type in crushed glass in the search this was spoken about way last year and I believe there is a step by step on here to.xx

Hi all sorry been with family no I have crushed shells here its a completely different look I will get a photo now to show u all to see what you think xx

I managed to screen shot the video x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364839323.228456.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364839323.228456.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 409
wow i need these!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I managed to screen shot the video x

Is that not the stained glass tips? They're clear with kind of pyramid bumps to be filled with different colours..

Last edited:
It looks like a tip I've recently seen. I think it was called Crystal Tips?

Found a photo of what I meant

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364853074.641634.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back