Crystal Clear start up cost?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powderpuff2013

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a second hand crostral clear machine. I will need to purchase the mask and the crystals.from crystal clear. do they have a minimum order? or is there anything I have to do to get an account with them?

I bought a crystal clear machine about 5 years ago now, it was second hand. Once I had used all the products that I had with the machine I tried to order though crystal clear they wouldn't let me. I ended up traded that machine in and getting a new one. They may have changed this since but I'd ring and speak to them first.

I'm looking to buy a second hand crostral clear machine. I will need to purchase the mask and the crystals.from crystal clear. do they have a minimum order? or is there anything I have to do to get an account with them?
Ring Crystal Clear they are very good. I personally wouldn't go near a second hand machine because of warranties and servicing issues etc could end up costing you dearly, they do very good show offers and also finance options I think so would be Worthing talking to a rep. You also get the training free when you purchase there machines. The products are reasonably priced.

Just a quick update. I contacted crystal clear and it's a £1000 start up opening order . I think I will switch to a different brand. its a lot of money just to open an account.
I understand that it's better to buy a new machine but its just not worth it as I work alone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You may be better waiting for the shows to start I paid a little more than that but it included my machine and all the products to carry out 50 treatments.

iv stupidly brought the machine now. may just have to buy the crystals on ebay :( still need the bottles to decant into tho.

iv stupidly brought the machine now. may just have to buy the crystals on ebay :( still need the bottles to decant into tho.

You could have just hired a machine from skin base (minimum of 6month hire) this includes everything you need ..,
Rethink buying crystals on eBay - remember you might not be covered on your insurance...
X

I have used skin base before. It wasn't for me. I have checked. I am. I just can't advertise as crystal clear which is fine by me :)

Please don't buy the crystals off ebay. You don't know what you're buying and also the crystal size could be incorrect for the machine and cause damage to it, let alone damage to your clients' skin. You may not be covered by your insurance too.

I've used Crystal Clear machines and the products. It does seem a lot of money to buy the products, but you get what you pay for. They are very good and the clients will get good results from the treatments and the products.

Hth

Buy crystals from ellisons I bought cc machine off eBay and had it services I already had crystal clear account because used to use it think I paid about £900 for open order I use eve Taylor products for Microdermabrasion and get crystals from ellisons online ...... Eve Taylor cleanse first with purifying wash use soothing range.. Follow with solar shield pm me if u need more info xx

Oh great thank you for your reply. I will definitely be ordering off of Ellisons then. I didn't realise they sold the crystals. I'm going to be getting a professional skin care brand in. I just wanted the crystals from crystal clear

Latest posts

Back