Crystal G gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x.x.kelly

Nailjunkie
Reaction score
Basically any good? :) xx

Has anyone used these I've searched and nothing came up! :(

After googling this product, I've only found it on ebay. Also, the description is suspiciously similar to Shellac, using the same wording. Personally, I would steer clear of this product.

Just ordered because:
- curious
- cheap
- girl,(not in UK) used Crystal-G on my nails, and they stayed on for ages, no staining or other problems.

Just applied on few nails to compare it to the Gelish and Shellac. I hope to remember to put my results of this experiment.

Only downside for now on is the smell - yak...but I could deal with it.:D

Hi - just found this forum after having a google for crystal g products. I bought a top and base coat from eBay and was a bit worried when it smelled like superglue! So thought I'd see what others were saying. How did you get on with the stuff that you used verybusybunny? Did it go on ok and last for a bit? TIA :)

Hey I have too just come across this product crystal g and have ordered a few bottles online, I use gelish at the salon, but thought these cheaper bottles might be handy for ordering some of the wackier colours I don't use so much? Anyone got any feed back on this product?

Hi, I use OPI gelpolish and Crystal G / Bluesky too, I do love both brands. I was worried too about the quality and the staying power but it did't dissapoint me at all after trying a few colors. The only negative is that some of them needs 3 coats but they stay on for ages, I had a friend who had the pink from the 'diamond' range on her nails on for 5 weeks. We had to remove it because it was grown down so much. I thought it's too good to be true and it will never come off with soaking but it did after 15 mins and a little buffing. Hope this helps :)

I have used bluesky on myself aswell and it lasts the same amount of time as gelish would.

I haven't used it on any clients tho.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Any updates in ur crystal G polish wear yet ?

love crystal g!!! I have got the diamond range thermal change gel polish and its fab! 2 coats and that suits me :-D ordered some more and can't wait for them to arrive.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

sounds great stuff , the colours look great ...gonna order myself some me thinks☺.....do you use there whole system or mix and match ?
x

and how do you find removal of crystal G ?

I love live love crystal G, so much so that I've sold all my CND shellac and replaced it with Crystal G. I would never normally replace anything with a cheaper product but I've found it why better than shellac and so much cheaper too :lick:

Thanks wasn't sure about as everybody say unless it's cnd /gelish it's an inferior product, wouldn't use them on clients .
I'm quite new to nails so didn't wanna use something on clients that's not good .
Do you use there top and base as well ? as I know gelish say there base/top coat cab used with other systems , which I'm not sure I would be comfortable doing
xx

I know nothing about these people or the products but what I do know is I never trust a site that does not give you a telephone number and an address on the website

In fact I thought that it was legal requirement in this country ?

How are you going to contact these people if you have any problems ? ..... The contact page !

I know nothing about these people or the products but what I do know is I never trust a site that does not give you a telephone number and an address on the website

In fact I thought that it was legal requirement in this country ?

How are you going to contact these people if you have any problems ? ..... The contact page !

Its not a legal requirement as yet but there has been some discussion about this in the European Court of Justice. Companies can either provide a telephone number or a contact form. Crystal G do have an online contact form and I have recently contacted them as I wanted the MSDS for their products. they replied to me that day with the information.

I have purchased a few of their products out of curiosity really, plus I wanted to try some of the colour changing products and I have been very pleased with it. I have natural nails at the moment (normally have extensions) but I have managed to get three weeks wear out of it and removal was very easy.

I have used it on my clients and they are very impressed and one client was absolutely raving about it.

The only thing I will say is that the non glitter colour changing products do require about 3 colour coats as the polish is quite thin. The glitter ones are fine though and just need 2 coats. I will be buying more colours as like I say, I am impressed so far.

The Crystal G instructions state to do 2 top coats, but I just do 1 and this hasn't caused any problems.

Latest posts

Back