Crystal glass files - opinions needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhiffy

Reaction score
and some advice please. Dont know much about them, have never used them. Can geeks give me a heads up on these? Are they good for the nails? Ta geeks

I use glass files on natural nails as I can file away and always have a soft edge even on peeling nails. I find its efficient and due to the glass 'grit' is just perfcet for nat nails.
clients are always really impressed with it, its never runs out, only needs submerging in water to clean and looks very professional. On the flip side it can fly out of your hands if they are moist.

I retail them and only use for natural nail manicures and also when I apply Minx nail veneers (absolutely an essential piece of kit for Minx).

Minx have their own branded glass file which is cute and flies out of the door with every Minxed person!! :lol: Available from Sweet Squared 08452106060 Black handle that says Minx and has a diamond crystal set in the handle ... very appealing.

Useless for nail enhancements!

I love my glass file and wouldn't be without it for natural nail care. It slices through the nail so softly and gently but very fast and the clients love it because it never ever 'grates' like some other files can. You can soak it in sterilizer and even steam sterilize it in the microwave so is great from a sanitary viewpoint. I also retail these to clients (mini ones) and use in promotions as giveaways sometimes.

As geeg says, no good for use on enhancements although I still tend to use mine when shaping a natural nail to apply a new enhancement to as the free edge stays nice and sealed.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back