Using crystals for massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oaks

Reaction score
Hi, i am a Reiki Master and am also qualified in massage, hot stone massage and holistic facials. I have just completed my Crystal Healing Course and I am just wondering if i need a seperate qualification to use crystals to massage with? Can anyone help or offer advice on this please? X

Hi I don't use Crystal but I am a reiki practitioner, any thoughts on going mobile with Reiki healing ? Obviously when it's safe to do so[emoji120]

I'm a reiki practitioner thinking of going mobile any advice on going mobile I have only done reiki from salon and home garden, do you think going mobile works as well?

I'm a reiki practitioner thinking of going mobile any advice on going mobile I have only done reiki from salon and home garden, do you think going mobile works as well?
Hi Kerry
I don't work mobile but there is nothing stopping you from doing this. I am sure lots of people would like this as they may feel more comfortable in their own homes allowing them to be more open and relaxed during their treatment. There are also people that may find it difficult to attend another venue so you going to them would be ideal. I say go for it

Latest posts

Back